WAVE 4

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

WAVE 5

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Be lucky to get any here UK is always screwed hardly anyone had sdcc ones this year :(
I'm surprised you even collect these. Most of your posts are about how much it sucks to be a pop collector in the UK.

Reactions: Flash
I'm surprised you even collect these. Most of your posts are about how much it sucks to be a pop collector in the UK.

I've been collecting for many many years and it's only really this year the UK is getting less and less exclusives and the US is getting more and more, boxes, mystery ones etc etc.

One thing about us Brits we love a good moan that's half the fun, I love Pops and the hunt of trying to find nice ones just like to have the odd moan sometimes lol

I spend a lot of my time on this forum about pops hence why I was made a contributor a position I value and work hard at. :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
3 hours later :banghead: but finally we got onto Forbidden Planet alot of the NYCC stuff had gone by the time we got the site to work but the things we really wanted for Xmas were still there so worth trying if you are after any @lights @D4vem88

I didn't know! Did you get qui gon? Can't seem to access the site.

No I didn't :arghh: They apparently only had like 100 of him and it sold out very quickly and I am sorry no offence to Americans here but from reading online a lot of Americans went on and ordered from Forbidden Planet UK despite it kinda being the only shop UK people can get these from in comparison to the many stores in the US selling the NYCC stuff. It was a mess the site totally collapsed and as I said it took 3 hours to even get the homepage to come up. Just an endless white screen and errors. Then once finally in, it crashed on the basket, then crashed on checkout and then finally think it went through but a lot of the stuff was already sold out by the time we eventually got the site to work. :arghh:

Apart from that one who else were you looking for?

What's the chances of ordering a qui gon from in store? Surely all their stock car solely be allocated for online purchases only? There must be a reserve for stores?

What's the chances of ordering a qui gon from in store? Surely all their stock car solely be allocated for online purchases only? There must be a reserve for stores?

I honestly don't know for example we really wanted the Scott pilgrim three pack from SDCC I don't even know if it was ever on forbidden planet's website to order but I never saw it and as far as I know no stores in Scotland that sell pop funkos, none of them received a single set. :arghh:

No I didn't :arghh: They apparently only had like 100 of him and it sold out very quickly and I am sorry no offence to Americans here but from reading online a lot of Americans went on and ordered from Forbidden Planet UK despite it kinda being the only shop UK people can get these from in comparison to the many stores in the US selling the NYCC stuff. It was a mess the site totally collapsed and as I said it took 3 hours to even get the homepage to come up. Just an endless white screen and errors. Then once finally in, it crashed on the basket, then crashed on checkout and then finally think it went through but a lot of the stuff was already sold out by the time we eventually got the site to work. :arghh:

Apart from that one who else were you looking for?

Thinks there's only qui gon that I'd get. No chance though. It's limited to 2000 isn't it? Server is down now by the looks.

I'm currently on both sites, Qui gon isn't on either

He was on when they first went live apparently and as I said people in the US were able to order him from US on FP UK but people in the UK couldn't get on the site to order it something bit wrong there.

@Flash thanks for the tag, unfortunately I've been in Birmingham for a convention this weekend and this is the first bit of downtime I've had. Ordered Hawkgirl from Popcultcha, but missed metallic Green Ranger. Qui Gon would've been cool, but never mind.

@Flash thanks for the tag, unfortunately I've been in Birmingham for a convention this weekend and this is the first bit of downtime I've had. Ordered Hawkgirl from Popcultcha, but missed metallic Green Ranger. Qui Gon would've been cool, but never mind.

omg.gif

Is that Benedict Cumberbatch??? :drool: