WAVE 4

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

WAVE 5

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last wave added, overall there's been some sloppy choices I mean the Barbossa is practically the same as the comic con one but he's alive. The izombie as much as I do like and will probably get it, is very similar to the comic con just a hood and red eyes same clothes.

I just know any I would want like the Indy Ride probably won't be able to get like the comic con scott pilgrim 3 pack :(

Also the Freddie funkos are rare well for anyone outside of the UK the amount of recent Freddy practically weekly from the funko shop they can't release one ***** Freddy in the UK. How difficult is it to send these over when they send ALL the ordinary pops it's literally a piss take.

It's really getting me :arghh: I would like just one Freddy and literally every week US people can just buy them over and over :mad:

The Taxi is lovely :(

P.s. Out of all the franchises in the world really who wants all the Hanna-Barbera??

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles
The Scott Pilgrim releases are kind of cool, the SS Trunks is awesome, and the Killing Joke Joker is cool. Everything else I have no interest in.

Reactions: Flash
More Toy Tokyo exclusives

image.jpg

This will also be available from the publishers booth at NYCC

image.jpg

Think this is a bit politically correct, the character is alot larger in the comic. Why make a larger superhero if you are going to dramatically slim down her pop figure.

Thats true.
But i like the Pop, will definitely buy and read the Comic next Month.
Saddly there will be no way to get hands on the Pop.
or is any Ninja at NYCC ?

If anyone finds out when Forbidden Planet puts up their NYCC pops

PLEASE TAG ME!! :kiss:

Hot Topic ones are up!!!

@Flash They have a Batgirl!

Thanks for tag but as I said can only really get from Forbidden Planet.

As I've said in the past Hot Topic charge the UK like $40 postage for one pop and almost everytime I've ordered from them (when they had reduced postage) they came damaged :(

P.s (no offence just jealous lol) it makes me so sad that US people can just go to the shops today and get NYCC pops and we haven't even had them go up for order in the UK :arghh:

• Thanks
Reactions: ty233
P.s (no offence just jealous lol) it makes me so sad that US people can just go to the shops today and get NYCC pops and we haven't even had them go up for order in the UK :arghh:
Not that one I want. Toy Tokyo exclusive will be a pain to get

Reactions: Flash