Spiderman Homecoming (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 64) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
6D93AF19-F754-4544-BBF9-441ADFC10278.jpeg

CCD72212-7E17-4054-9E11-115544A86CDC.jpeg

4E154632-997D-48AF-905B-9DE519FC63A6.jpeg

738B777C-AC45-4268-9AA4-0F29378C60A4.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Barca73 and milky
Need help ? Can try to order one for you and have it sent to you directly.
BTW what editions do you need ? I may have a BB for sale.
I wanted One-Click of American Psycho, but will be happy with just the white slip with a PET.
Same with Batman Begins, wanted One-Click to give a couple of slips from it to friends, but only need DL-B for myself.
If you're able to help, that would be awesome, I can give you a shipping address in Hong Kong, one of my freight forwarders.

Can’t believe I’m about to say this but I think the full slip is growing on me. Only because I think I can see the potential it will have in hand

Both the lentis are great. I prefer A but B is at least different to what we’ve seen previously with blufans and Weet and should look nice and bright. I would get both lentis but where I’ve bought a lenti and a Full slip for the other 2 I want to finish that trend. Does make me laugh they’ve completely changed the style for this films FS though. Was really hoping on the poster with spidey holding the bank robber in the iron man mask or the image of him on the road sign to Boston. They’ve never been used. Yeah still wouldn’t really match the other 2 full slips but would be better than this choice

Can’t believe I’m about to say this but I think the full slip is growing on me. Only because I think I can see the potential it will have in hand

Both the lentis are great. I prefer A but B is at least different to what we’ve seen previously with blufans and Weet and should look nice and bright. I would get both lentis but where I’ve bought a lenti and a Full slip for the other 2 I want to finish that trend. Does make me laugh they’ve completely changed the style for this films FS though. Was really hoping on the poster with spidey holding the bank robber in the iron man mask or the image of him on the road sign to Boston. They’ve never been used. Yeah still wouldn’t really match but would be better than this choice
More premiums than any other film and no lenticular for the bank robber poster is a tragedy

Reactions: Flloydo
I'm torn on this release.. it's nothing amazing but I don't have any of the art on DL B, and I do have FFH DL A, and NWH SL, so it'd be a shame to not have all 3 from manta.

I wish WeET would hurry up and announce FFH and make my decision for me whether I'm opening manta's DL A or not. That would make this a whole lot easier!

Reactions: eLviS1987
I think Manta have done a great job with this.

Film Arena's and WeET's are very samey. Blufans did try and make theirs stand out but it didn't quite land for me but I really like what Manta have done here.

It's only really the box and the DL-A that give off the rehash vibes to me.

Print run is significantly smaller for this compared to the other two films. 600 FS, 700 DLA, 700DLB, 400 of each in OCs so a total of 2000 overall. Compared to a 3000 of the other two (1000 of each slip, 600 OCs)

How do you not know how to count steelbook print runs? Lol the individual slip numbers are the total run figures, they already include the slip numbers within the OCs.
I thought the ones in the OC are separate. Really dumb way to count.
I understand it stems from the times when One-Click actually meant just buying all separate editions together, in one click, but now that there's Boxsets, sometimes with extra goodies, they should all be counted separately.

Last edited: