• Maybe

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
May 10, 2013
UK
fofwok.jpg

NB-One-Sheet.jpg

2uo56z6.jpg
I am a big fan of this and since they are trying to remaster the cabal cut of this movie which adds about an hour or more to it id love to see a steelbook

Last edited:
Reactions: SaberTooth
i remember enjoying this at the time, along with Lords of Illusions, but i have a feeling they would both be horribly dated now

Got LOI on directors cut laserdisc and watched it not long ago. Surprisingly it stands up well even today. A few ropey effects here and there it still packs a punch, more so than his other films. Hellraiser as much as I love it has dated badly in many area's.

Now that the Directors Cut is getting an official release (and with actual film quality missing footage and not just VHS footage) this film deserves the steelbook treatment so much! Personally I actually prefer the 'red' artwork of the 2 disc directors cut version (over the 3 disc limited edition) as it feels more like a cinema poster, but I'd be happy with either so long as they were gloss.
image.jpg

I Would prefer the Boon overlooking the gates of Midian with Decker in the shadow.

The suits got involved and at a test screening changed the ending and edited it out of Mr Barkers hands. An AMAZING turn from David Cronenberg as Decker. I saw this movie first time round Mansfield Odeon cinema 1990.

The footage has been lost for 20ish years. Found and edited at last looks like it will be seeing the light of day. A facebook page Occupy Midian made 5000 signatures in three mounts to show Morgan Creek that people did want and would buy this film.

It is basically Twilight anything that is not human The humans will stop at nothing to destroy all that is left of the tribes of the moon.

Yes I do not care I will have it after all "God IS and Astronaut , Oz IS over the Rainbow and Midien IS where the Monsters live" Peloquin's line from the movie.:drool:

can't see the U.S package getting a release here-maybe the Cabal cut