NINJA STORE Black Friday Event - 20% off all in stock items!

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
shopbfriday_ani.gif

Hello ninja members!

Starting on November 29 2013, the Ninja Store will have a 20% off sale on ALL in stock items in the store!

http://shop.hidefninja.com/

USE CODE NINJAB13 on Black Friday - it's 1 use per customer coupon that you will need to apply to get this discount.

coupon_example.jpg

Sale ends December 2 2013.

Remember, this a ONE USE PER CUSTOMER COUPON. You will also need to be LOGGED IN (create an HDN store account to take advantage of this coupon). Make sure you have EVERYTHING you would like to purchase in your cart BEFORE you get to the finalize order screen!

For those folks in the UK & Europe - sale will actually go live around 5 or 6 AM on November 29 due to the time difference.

And finally, check out our special "black friday" pricing on The Sandlot 20th Anniversary (with cards) and the Jungle Book (steelbook)!

Last edited:
Does this mean that we have to get up early and stand in line?
wink2.gif

Only if there is a "low stock" item you really want - meaning if you are after Iron Man, I would get to the store sooner in the day than later. (Remember the time difference).

is it going to be 20% off just one item or each item that you order ?

20% off each item that you order. Some items are limited to 1 per customer, however. ;)

And the coupon code will be posted on this upcoming Tuesday, so check back on this thread for that info please.

Starting on Black Friday (Nov. 29), use coupon code NINJAB13 on checkout to get 20% off all in stock items!

How do you apply the coupon code? Check out this example.

Remember, this a ONE USE PER CUSTOMER COUPON. You will also need to be LOGGED IN (create an HDN store account to take advantage of this coupon). Make sure you have EVERYTHING you would like to purchase in your cart BEFORE you get to the finalize order screen!

And finally, check out our special "black friday" pricing on The Sandlot 20th Anniversary (with cards) and the Jungle Book (steelbook)!

Last edited:
Starting on Black Friday (Nov. 29), use coupon code NINJAB13 on checkout to get 20% off all in stock items!

How do you apply the coupon code? Check out this example.

Sweet! Thanks :scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! Might just have to buy The Sandlot... never seen it before, but it looks like my sort of film. :)

Hey guys,

is there a chance to order the steelbook stands? When I click on the link it throws an error, something like "Oups, that should't happen"... :(

On pre-order items, do you charge immediately or when the product is ready for shipping?

Everything available in the store is "in stock" so there are no pre-orders at this time.

When we do have a pre-order in the future, the payment is taken at the time of the order.

Reactions: Asopp and IRON MAN
Are Tax and Customs incl.?
Or have i to pay seperate when the steel arrives here??

Are Tax and Customs incl.?
Or have i to pay seperate when the steel arrives here??

We mark as a low value per any request, but if your country levies any tax or duty despite our efforts...well there is only so much we can do.

Ninja sale is now live - looking forward to seeing some more 20% off orders!

Status
Not open for further replies.