[Ninja Week '14 Giveaway] HDN Print #2 Variant (blue)

White Rat

Contributor/Prints
Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2012
Iowa
It is with much pleasure that I offer our wonderful community a chance at winning this limited edition screen print by our very own AlexG!

Print details:

18x24 (easy framing!)
4 colors including metallic ink
Edition of 50

hdn_print3.jpg

All you have to do in order to participate in this giveaway is list one item, be it a steelbook, print or blu ray, that you would not have bought were it not for hearing about it on HDN.

This giveaway ends on 2/5/14

For me, it would be Blufans.... I didn't know there so rare and sought after..... I own 5 now since beginning collecting..... Thanks HDN

Hansel and Gretel witch hunters Taiwan steelbook, first Asian steel i got and i have been hooked ever sense :scat: All thanks to HDN and its wonderful members :thumbs:

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Thanks for the giveaway.

I've joined HDN group buys for Blufans Wreck it ralph, German last stand, futureshop jack giant slayer and now futureshop Thor dark world. Also was able to get Le grand bleu steelbook through HDN exclusive information.

Blimey...90% of my collection qualifies for this!

If I had to pick one....the Battle Royale digibook from the US..saw it, loved it, hunted it down ;) :p

thanks for the great giveaway!

I never would have bought region B steelbooks. Until I learned I could get a region free player from HDN my options were limited.