[Ninja Week '14 Giveaway] HDN Print #2 Variant (blue)

White Rat

Contributor/Prints
Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2012
Iowa
It is with much pleasure that I offer our wonderful community a chance at winning this limited edition screen print by our very own AlexG!

Print details:

18x24 (easy framing!)
4 colors including metallic ink
Edition of 50

hdn_print3.jpg

All you have to do in order to participate in this giveaway is list one item, be it a steelbook, print or blu ray, that you would not have bought were it not for hearing about it on HDN.

This giveaway ends on 2/5/14

The Hunger Games + Hunger Games Catching Fire Best buy exclusives.. as much of a Hunger Games fan as I am.. I don't think that I'd of known anyone willing to buy these on my behalf and then forward them onto me. So I owe a big thanks to HDN and apsmith :)

Easy one, my first group buy that I took part in was for blufans Wreck It Ralph.
I just simply would not have known it existed, let alone get my hands on a copy if it wasn't for this site!

Well.. I did not know much about steelbooks before joigning, except that I loved them, and thanks to HDN I discovered Zavvi (for good, never had anything to complain until now with them). And although some have their problemes with the company, and although they release too many steelbooks instead of focusing on quality, they gave us incredible products such as Aladdin. So thank you HND for existing!

Without you I would have never knew about and bought Aladdin!!

Going back to way back when I first joined.... the Cinedition BD of 'Commando' from Germany :D

It would have to be my KimchiDVD 1/4 slip of Tangled number 20 as I never knew it existed until I seen the thread on the forums. So scoured ebay etc and bagged myself no: 20/700 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the giveaway! :scat:

I owe it to HDN to have come to know about the Blufans, HDZeta, Kimchi and Plain Archive releases. :)

Steelbooks in general! I had no interest in them apart from getting them with Video Games. Came to HDN and saw some amazing artwork on Steelbooks and then started buying them.

Wouldn't have got seasons 1 to 3 of The Walking Dead signed by Jock if I didn't find this paradise. I payed for shipping so technically I bought them... (BTW Taking pics at the moment. They'll be up tomorrow in the 'post pics' thread.

Reactions: mlmaier84
Well there are a few i wouldn't have gotten my hands on(at least not at a reasonable price) like Limitless CA or Dark Shadows UK or Shutter Island UK. Before knowing HDN i had to organize all by myself with many different sites but since i know HDN i don't need other forums anymore. Thx for that and for the give away

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk

Thanks for the giveaway.

For me it would be the blufans Wreck it Ralph, had no idea the amount of foreign steels, especially specials to the quality of some of their stuff, and the forums opened it all up to me.

It would be Blufans (Rio) and Kimchi (T2). Thanks to this site, i got these 2 beautiful steelbooks

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs: