Ninjas on Skype

Asopp

Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2013
Finland
If you feel like chatting face to face with your fellow ninjas, feel free to share your skype name (or address, i don´t know what it is called)

Here is mine, and feel free to call at any time :thumbs:: sincity696969 :cool: :thumbs:

This was inspired by one of @bloodsnake007 answers at ninja week ;) :thumbs: :thumbs:

Just a little rule of thump: don´t share some one else´s skype name, even if you think it would be really, really funny :thumbs:
Other wise, lets get to know the ninjas behind the user names 1N.png ;) :) :thumbs: :cool:

Last edited:
Just to be sure, could some one add my "address" in their list and "call" me, (not franky though, you are already on my list) I just want to make sure my skype connection works :thumbs: (if you don´t want to, i will not pick up, just want to check my account ;))

Reactions: bloodsnake007
EXTRA Caliente
t1983.gif
Señor PabloLocoKini! :cool: :notworthy:

@chunk and @Asopp A drink or 2?! :OMG: More like a damn bottle or 3! :emb: :rofl: Crazy Bearded Bastard! :cool: :p

I don't drink very often these days but I would have to get hammered to skyps! I'm too shy, I don't even put my mic on when I'm playing the playstation online.. :emb::emb::emb:

Give it a few years and hdn will be all Skype and no more typing members... A part from me of course, who will be sitting there typing away... To myself:naughty::bag::Snap::D

I don't drink very often these days but I would have to get hammered to skyps! I'm too shy, I don't even put my mic on when I'm playing the playstation online.. :emb::emb::emb:

Give it a few years and hdn will be all Skype and no more typing members... A part from me of course, who will be sitting there typing away... To myself:naughty::bag::Snap::D

No worries :thumbs: apparently i sent some kind of video message to @Cobster already, so if you would like one also, send me your skype name by PM and i will send one to you too ;) :thumbs: PS. It is personalised ;) :thumbs: :D

I for got to mention/ask, if you all could forward this link to all your friends, that would be AWESOME!!!! :thumbs: And we could get more ninjas on skype :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

:thanks:!!! ;) :) :happy: :) :happy:

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Night @Asopp - not too many bottles tonight! ;)
giphy.gif

@bloodsnake007 You mentioned you were going out for dinner. I trust Alyssa is NOT driving :woot:

giphy.gif

Have a good evening. It's time for a fiesta :)
@PKAVFC Let Alyssa drive?! :OMG: :ohno: F**K NO!!! I dont want to die just yet! :joy: :p

That Chow gif is DAMN hilarious! LOL! :woot: But her driving is more like this:

:smug: :smuggrin: :D

I'll be back later on tonight ;) Our dinner has arrived :hungry: It's Taco Time! :drool:
TACOS!.jpg

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: PKAVFC and Asopp
Quality idea, when I work out my Skype name I will share it but currently seeing double And you don't want to see me like this lol

Reactions: Asopp
d_raspor, but I´m not on it as much as I used to be, also my laptop cam has a beer cap in front of it, I quote Gandalf "We don´t know who else maybe watching"

Reactions: Asopp