PS4 Nioh (2017)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
nioh.jpg

NIOH is an upcoming historical fantasy action role-playing video game developed by Team Ninja and published by Koei Tecmo for the PlayStation 4. The game follows the story of a fictionalized William Adams, a white-haired English samurai during the dawn of Edo period Japan in 1600. The game will release worldwide on February 9, 2017.

I'll be there to collect my mask this weekend! Those who haven't played the alpha or beta also have a chance to secure the bonuses from those events. As far as we know this will be the only way to obtain them. Team Ninja will also be adding a versus/PVP mode as free DLC after release. If you enjoy brutal action games you need to check out the final demo this weekend! ;)

I'll be there to collect my mask this weekend! Those who haven't played the alpha or beta also have a chance to secure the bonuses from those events. As far as we know this will be the only way to obtain them. Team Ninja will also be adding a versus/PVP mode as free DLC after release. If you enjoy brutal action games you need to check out the final demo this weekend! ;)
I downloaded the demo over the weekend, haven't played it yet :hungry: Can't wait! :thumbs:

Are you sh*tting me?! :OMG: :banghead: LOL! :D Oh well... I'll just delete the damn thing once I get home! :emb: Did you try the demo?

Yeah I finished all the available missions. Didn't seem quite as tough as the beta to me though that could partially just be down to getting better at the game. Really enjoyed my time with it and will definitely be picking the game up when it releases.

They also went and included what I was hoping for and added a Ninja outfit. :D Along with the new Kusarigama weapon (which is really nice!) its shaping to be an excellent game. My only concern right now is enemy variety... hopefully they have enough going on over the course of the final release to keep playing for the reported 70 hours worth of content so it doesn't get boring! I expect 70 hours will only be for completionists all the same but knowing me I'll end up wanting to take on the toughest the game has got. :whistle::naughty:

I really don't care about review scores at all but for anyone that does:

IGN - 9.6
Game Informer - 9/10
Destructoid - 9/10
Attack of the Fanboy - 4.5/5
Next Gen Gaming - 9/10
JeuxVideo - 18/20
Jim Sterling - 10/10
Dualshockers - 9/10
Playstation Universe - 9.5/10
CGM - 9/10
OnPSX - 9/10
UsGamer - 4/5

And so on. Honestly I'm suprised its rating quite as high as it is eventhough I had faith in the game based on the demos. :thumbs: