- Michael Jackson This is It
- Paranormal Activity
- Robin Hood
- Sucker Punch
- Transporter 3
- The Wolfman

CA.gif
Canada:

All releases have clean or almost clean back art.

The list would be too long to make so I'm going to need your help with those.

china.jpg
China:

Looks like all Chinese releases come with clean artwork as well.

Here's a small list of the ones I could find (some might be IronPacks, I'm no expert):

- District 9
- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
- Inception
- Let the Bullets Fly
- Michael Jackson This is It
- Resident Evil: Afterlife
- Salt
- Terminator Salvation

source: bluraysteelbooks.com list of steelbooks

I'll try to find more tomorrow :)

Alliance Canada just print their small logo on the back at the bottom which gives them all a nice clean look

Warner have artwork too but they always include the movie's credits on the bottom so they're not as clean looking.

We're talking about steelbooks with cardboards instead of printed information in the back.

What about like the backs of the futureshop potter collection? It's a picture with the bottom like a movie poster but no disc details? I'm being specific because I made a list but I like to know before posting.

What about like the backs of the futureshop potter collection? It's a picture with the bottom like a movie poster but no disc details? I'm being specific because I made a list but I like to know before posting.

All Canadian steelbooks have cardboards and clean artwork in the back my friend, the HP from Future Shop are the same.

What we mean by "no information printed in the back" means that the steelbook has most of the info printed on a removable cardboard, not directly printed on the back of the steel.

All Canadian steelbooks have cardboards and clean artwork in the back my friend, the HP from Future Shop are the same.

What we mean by "no information printed in the back" means that the steelbook has most of the info printed on a removable cardboard, not directly printed on the back of the steel.

Sorry for duplicates

Halo from best buy
Battle of los Angeles*Walmart
Cap america Germany*
Clash of the titans Mexico or Spain*
District 9 German
Green lantern best buy
Hurt locker new from the UK
Inception Germany
Machete from HMV UK
A nightmare on Elm St Germany
Resident Evil series Walmart
Rocknrolla Germany*
Salt best buy USA
Scarface worldwide
Pulp fiction play.com UK
Thor HMV UK
V tv season 1 best buy

If it's from Germany, France or where not and there is no foreign text on the front nor back, I've already added it as a "clean" release to https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/14301/. Titles you would be looking for are under the section "Steelbooks exclusive to a non-English country, but exclusively in English".

The listing there also states how "clean" a release is. This includes the foreign viewing restrictions (region coding) and whether or not small credit text like whether "A film from" in foreign text (e.g. "Ein film von") appears on the front/back.

Releases from English countries are not listed, but this saves us from comments like those on here such as "all from Canada", although Warner Canadian releases do have credit text on the back. It's not really clear if you're looking for entirely clean backs, or just English-only backs. For example, Avater Extended from the six countries listed on the link does not have a cleanly printed back, but it has been listed by others on this post because it is in English only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I'll start with Canada, it only seems fair.

CA.gif
All releases have non-printed backs.

Done on my end! Phew, it was not easy!

:joy:

I take it you have all canadian steelbooks then to check?

Angels and demons have printed back.

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

That it not 100% correct

I take it you have all canadian steelbooks then to check?

Angels and demons have printed back.

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:12 AM ----------

That it not 100% correct

You're right, Angels and Demons is the black sheep from Canada, what a shame, it ruins our perfect score :(

We should make a list of on-printed logos of German and UK Steelbooks as well! And maybe an all English Steelbooks list too, in terms of English title and with no extra sentences in "foreign" languages.