Noah (2014) (2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
OLD: Noah 3D+2D Steelbook (2Disc)(DTS-HD)(Blu-ray)
NEW: Noah 2D Steelbook (DTS-HD)(Blu-ray)

Release date: 01 August, 2014 Friday 08 August, 2014

Purchase link:
JSDVD
Price: NT$1,210
YesAsia
Price:
US$54.99 [~£32.68]
Artwork:

8835noahsb.jpg

Attachments

• Noah-TW.jpg
    Noah-TW.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 254
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
That's not exactly true (at the moment) Blu, since I placed the order for CZ version which at the moment they still stated 3D + 2D Steelbook, now I'm waiting for their confirmation...

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Bluprint
Last edited:
what is strange my contact from Taiwan told me that the pre-release there was only about 50 copies that the production company had produced to sell, which I was told it was obviously way too low something was wrong... but to receive this information right before release doesn't make sense his thought on this is that they had pressed both copy the 3D and 2D and now must have had issue with licensing and they have to remove the 3D disks from steelbooks (who waits a day before release date to press their steelbook releases ?!) ...so now they have to remove the 3D disks and repress the slips and repackage everything. This is definitely not gonna be grail lol I cancelled part of my order just kept 1 copy. so no 3D for me unless I buy the Amaray as I don't like german steel. But not that crazy about the movie will also pass on the Amaray, one copy is enough.

• Informative
Reactions: Bluprint