Noah (2014) (2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
OLD: Noah 3D+2D Steelbook (2Disc)(DTS-HD)(Blu-ray)
NEW: Noah 2D Steelbook (DTS-HD)(Blu-ray)

Release date: 01 August, 2014 Friday 08 August, 2014

Purchase link:
JSDVD
Price: NT$1,210
YesAsia
Price:
US$54.99 [~£32.68]
Artwork:

8835noahsb.jpg

Attachments

• Noah-TW.jpg
    Noah-TW.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 253
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
watched this movie last night. Bought the wooden slipcover from Target to last me till this ... tho I wont be opening this one. ha. Will need to grab cheap 3d disc from somewhere else.

Reactions: Bluprint
Jsdvd is still not showing any stock of Noah and my pre order still shows 3d/2d who else has got this message

Jsdvd is still not showing any stock of Noah and my pre order still shows 3d/2d who else has got this message

yes stocks were removed as it will no longer contain the 3D, once the distribution company as managed to get the situation under control, jsdvd will relist the steelbook as a single blu-ray. Even though all pre-orderes with every single store shows 3D + 2D, those pre-order will be cancelled(or depending the store you might receive a message as I did to inform me that there was changes and it is now only a single disk and if I want to keep my pre order). It varies from store to store how they address that issue with the pre-orders,

• Informative
Reactions: Asopp
I ordered this from JSDVD back when it was 3D+2D and cost NT$1,210. Now that it's just 2D, the cost has dropped to NT$1,120. Has anyone ever dealt with a price drop on JSDVD before? Will they refund us automatically? I sent an email yesterday but haven't received a response yet. Was just wondering if they've done that in the past?

Thanks bud. Still not bad minus the 3d. Tho I have to wonder if we got charged with 3d in mind. :p JS might be getting credit on back end from distributor ... :p

I'm a litte bit confused about the finish, I thought on the ones with embossing that the treatment involved 'spot glossing' just on the character of Russel Crowe, but the pics above makes it seem like the entire Steelbook is 'full gloss'. What exact treatments are the places outside of North America getting?

I'm a litte bit confused about the finish, I thought on the ones with embossing that the treatment involved 'spot glossing' just on the character of Russel Crowe, but the pics above makes it seem like the entire Steelbook is 'full gloss'. What exact treatments are the places outside of North America getting?

I guess the shine comes from the shrink wrap rather from the steelbook itself.

Best wishes,

Michael

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Bluprint