[NOT A STEELBOOK] Battleship (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice :D

The price is right as well so yay! No need for the German one for example :D
Ditto. I'm glad I held off all the other country releases. Maybe I can get a friendly canadian to help secure a copy. Or perhaps Best Buy is getting it too. :dunno:

Oh well, I'm gonna host a GB for this one, but because of the recent history, not for the US, unless of course people are willing to take the risk of a Best Buy release :naughty:

Oh well, I'm gonna host a GB for this one, but because of the recent history, not for the US, unless of course people are willing to take the risk of a Best Buy release :naughty:

Maybe ours will say Battleship 3D.

:hilarious:

Last edited:
I'm gonna pass on this one. Heard the movie was horrible.

You could always see it for yourself and make your own judgement. :rolleyes:

Forbid you don't follow like sheep :p.

I liked the movie and await a steelbook. Glad to see Futureshop carrying it. Wish the US would mention their releases earlier.

You could always see it for yourself and make your own judgement. :rolleyes:

Forbid you don't follow like sheep :p.

I liked the movie and await a steelbook. Glad to see Futureshop carrying it. Wish the US would mention their releases earlier.

Lets see...

Based off a board game and has aliens.......that's all I need to know.

Lets see...

Based off a board game and has aliens.......that's all I need to know.

Hey if superficial is all you care about it by all means :) I guess that makes Crysis a bad game, it has battleships and aliens too.

In other on topic news, I wonder if this release will follow suite with the others and have the same art. Its universal so that leads me to think it will.

Hey if superficial is all you care about it by all means :) I guess that makes Crysis a bad game, it has battleships and aliens too.

In other on topic news, I wonder if this release will follow suite with the others and have the same art. Its universal so that leads me to think it will.

Trying to compare a movie vs a video game is the same as apples and oranges.

Status
Not open for further replies.