IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Via Novamedia Facebook page:

Hello everyone.

How was the year 2016 for you? We want to take this time and thank our customers to start a "Nova Winter Festival" promotion.
From December 9th to December 31st, We will have 50% sale for available Nova Media products on the website www.novamnm.com "Nova Winter Festival" Menu.
We hope to end this year with a small gift to our customers. We wish our customers enjoy and participate with this promotion.

Thank you very much.
NOVAMEDIA

*While Quantifies Last* *Selected Titles Only*

15391469_837337386370035_1877628860372752440_o-png.280134

Cool
Booklets on nova exclusives are half korean/half english (same text in both languages). Standard releases of non-US movies with booklets tend to be Korean text only.

Finally grabbed a Nightcrawler fullslip. I was just thinking the other day too... both Kimchi and Nova aught to have more sales and stop hogging stock no-one's buying at $40+ a pop. They'd do even better business if they did this more often!
Cool, thanks!

Brilliant offer, thanks ! Im just new to collecting , could someone explain the different slips to me ? And what's your preference?
Welcome to the forum! There are different kinds of slips for different editions. There are steelbook editions and Amaray editions which come with a plastic Blu-ray case. They usually have a lenticular or full slip. The lenticulars have a 3D effect.

There are lots of different types of finishes for full slips, embossed and debossed, holofoil which is like a rainbow effect. I'm sure you will pick it up as you go around the forum. If you need any help feel free to PM me or one of the other mods.:)

• Thanks
Reactions: Sw4mpthing
@Sigill thanks man , it's steelbooks I will be collecting, just not sure of the difference between full slip , lenticular.....
Full slips are flat and have different effects on them. They are usually wider than the Steelbook and come with booklets and other extras. Most Lenticulars are the same width as the steelbook and fit over just like a standard Blu-ray slipcover. Lenticulars are slipcovers with a 3D card attached to the front.:thumbs:

• Thanks
Full slips are flat and have different effects on them. They are usually wider than the Steelbook and come with booklets and other extras. Most Lenticulars are the same width as the steelbook and fit over just like a standard Blu-ray slipcover. Lenticulars are slipcovers with a 3D card attached to the front.:thumbs:
Brilliant mate , thanks for clearing that up hahahahaha . Sorry for daft questions !

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Sorry just one more I ment to ask, whats one click ?

• Thanks
Sorry just one more I ment to ask, whats one click ?
No worries! One click is when there are multiple steelbook versions for the same release and you get them all. So for example they release a full slip and a lenti if you buy them both you buy the one click. These will usually have matching numbers aswell.:thumbs:

• Thanks
No worries! One click is when there are multiple steelbook versions for the same release and you get them all. So for example they release a full slip and a lenti if you buy them both you buy the one click. These will usually have matching numbers aswell.:thumbs:
Sorted mate thanks. Now I know. Just been on nova website. Going to get nightcrawler and dredd full slips

• Thanks
Sorted mate thanks. Now I know. Just been on nova website. Going to get nightcrawler and dredd full slips
Just to let you know the Dredd full slips are PET slips. These are a plastic slip case rather than a card one, they are thinner than normal full slips but they still look very nice. There are very few PET slips out there but Dredd is one. Nightcrawler is a normal slip though!:)

• Thanks
Just to let you know the Dredd full slips are PET slips. These are a plastic slip case rather than a card one, they are thinner than normal full slips but they still look very nice. There are very few PET slips out there but Dredd is one. Nightcrawler is a normal slip though!:)
Geez ok was wondering about that PET slip lolol thanks again.

P1015491.JPG P1015494.JPG

Looks like I don't have to buy bubblewrap in a while :rofl:

Perfectly packed as usual, but they sent me the wrong edition of Touch of Zen. Not sure if I'll bother telling them because I can't really complain about the price and it's probably not worth my while sending it back. Too bad the fullslip is awful looking...

Reactions: digitalbabe
I ordered Touch of Zen lenticular and I've also received the Full Slip instead :(. I've ordered another copy of the lenticular as I didn't think it was worth sending the Full Slip back. The sale has been great but I've spent almost as much on postage as blu-rays EEK!.