Once Upon a Time In America (Blu-ray Slipbox + Booklet) (Extended Director’s Cut) [USA]

Snollygoster

Creative | YouTube
Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2012
:oohyeah: From Warner Brothers official 'Once Upon a Time in America' Facebook page

Released September 30th, 2014

Amozon.com (Pre-Order)

attachment.php

Experience Once Upon a Time In America the way Sergio Leone intended – The fully restored Extended Director’s Cut featuring 22 minutes of never-before-seen footage is available on Blu-ray™ & DVD September 30th!

Prior to the Blu-ray™ & DVD release, the epic film will have its U.S. premiere at the 52nd New York Film Festival.

Attachments

• DIGIBOOK.jpg
    DIGIBOOK.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 612
  • ouatia_US.jpg
    ouatia_US.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 230
Last edited by a moderator:
To bad that is not Digibook, But does the slip box have enough place to replace keep case by steelbook? In my opinion such custom edition Euclid be not so bad :)

I don't usually do this, but I dropped WB an email about this disappointing release. I got it from Amazon and it doesn't have the same finish as many of the best digibooks out there. The slipbox is decent, but the binding/glue is pretty crap. And that slim plastic case does nothing for me.

What made me contact WB, is not only that the promotional image looks a lot like previous digibook ads (just look at The Bridge On The River Kwai), but actually, on according to the jcard it "Includes 32-page Blu-Ray Book With rare photos and evocatice notes chronicling the movie's Production history". So WB seem to have decided that all booklets included in a blu-ray release are blu-ray books. Needless to say another missed opportunity for WB

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches