One another "Blufan" from India

crossbow

Premium Supporter
Feb 14, 2013
India
It's finally time for me to share my blufans collection. It's small and simple, like all my other collections. Hope you guys like it.

KinjalDesai_075.JPG

KinjalDesai_077.JPG KinjalDesai_078.JPG KinjalDesai_079.JPG KinjalDesai_080.JPG KinjalDesai_084.JPG KinjalDesai_086.JPG

Incoming
1) Wall E 3D Slip
2) CA1 and 2 3D slips
3) Thor1 and 2 3D slips
4) GOTG - As and when it releases
5) Godzilla - As and when it releases

Good Collection! You get my like and :thumbs:.
Got my first Blufans Iron Man that had so much blue in it that the gold was green and the red was purple. the lenti cover was so dark, that I cancelled the 2 Thor qnd 2 Capts because it is important to me to have an aestheically pleasing steel to spend this money for. Don' t think I will be ordering any blufans in the future.

Good Collection! You get my like and :thumbs:.
Got my first Blufans Iron Man that had so much blue in it that the gold was green and the red was purple. the lenti cover was so dark, that I cancelled the 2 Thor qnd 2 Capts because it is important to me to have an aestheically pleasing steel to spend this money for. Don' t think I will be ordering any blufans in the future.
You are right about IM Lenticular slip. It's not good quality lenticular indeed. But CA1 Lenticular is pretty good. And Both CA1 and Thor 1 steelbooks artworks are good, not the best so far. (Personal opinions)

For me, I did not own any existing Marvel steelbooks before these, So I decided to get all of them when these were announced.
I respect your decision to not get blufans steelbooks in future, but I would also point out that do not rule out entirely. Watch out for new releases. Their artwork, finish, extras, price and other factors which affect your decision to purchase a steelbook. And decide on case to case basis. And since @Wreck is kind enough to arrange GBs for blufans releases, there is no issue in getting blufans titles here at HDN itself.
Thanks for liking my collection. :)