[OPEN] GB Brave Lunchbox Edition Best Buy Exclusive

CyberAthlete

Premium Supporter
Dec 12, 2011
Chicago, IL
Limited to 3 copies per member. Any extra if you require will go into the standby list. I can allow 1 extra per member if there are any empty spots in the reserve list or extras I can acquire.

I just checked and my Best Buy near home is getting 11 copies only for the lunchbox. Not sure about the one near my work. Will call in tomorrow to find out. This most likely means that most Best Buys will get any where from 7-15 copies on avg. I will try to get as many as i can but I can only pre-order for people who have paid. I use my PayPal to make all purchases. Thanks for understanding.

The speculated price is $39.99 (which should be lower on release date). Last time Best Buy had a lunch box release for Muppets, it sold out the same day.

Current price (w/ Paypal fees): $45.75
Final Price (should drop during release week in which case I will refund the difference): ???

Shipping: varies. Will finalize once i receive the package and have it weighed out at the post office.

Tips are not necessary but appreciated.

The following shipping costs are ESTIMATES. I will finalize shipping costs once I have the item in hand.

Shipping costs:
(includes $2 for box + $2 for packaging material)

1st Class Mail (international first class doesn't come with insurance or package tracking.
Australia: $30.65
Canada: $18.60
UK: $30.65
Norway: $30.65
China: $30.65
Mexico: $23.87

Priority Mail (Comes with insurance)
Australia: $51.00
Canada: $36.45
UK: $53.45
Norway: $51.30
China: $51.75
Mexico: $43.80
USA (with package tracking): Flat Rate Medium: $14 (as long as the item can fit in the flat rate box). Otherwise using my own custom packaging Priority mail can vary between $14-$20. All depends on the weight of the item.

Please note $4 for shipping materials + box is mandatory since I have to buy individual boxes for each shipment and I will use lots of bubble wrap to secure your items.

GB List: Last date to be on this list is November 8th, 11:59 PM central. After that any empty spots will be filled in by peeps who want an extra copy in the stand by list.
1. Dhiraj Paid Ordered Item is in my possession
2. Dhiraj Paid Ordered Item is in my possession
3. Dhiraj Paid Ordered Item is in my possession
4. n3wk1d (combine shipping with TDKR Digibook) Paid Ordered Item is in my possession

CLOSED. SOLD OUT IN STORES.

Last edited:
Dhiraj, it's only because i can not guarantee the quantities each Best Buy will get and how many I can pick up from each store without them giving me a hard time about it.

I will do my best to get all the copies asked for. I did that with Avengers did I not? I went from my initial listing of 5 to 15 for that GB. It all depends on how many they have. If Best Buy only gets 10 sets of these lunch boxes no way will they let me buy all 10. Which means I will have to make arrangements at other Best Buys. And I only have 2 within my area. 1 close to home, 1 close to work. There were 2 close to home, but the 2nd one shut down in August. So that was a bummer as it came in really handy for group buys for collector's/limited/exclusive sets.

I can definitely entertain 2 copies per member only if everyone has gotten theirs initially. You can pay for two so I reserve two for you. But I need to make sure everyone gets one first.

1) This being a Pixar release
2) Comes with a lunchbox
3) close to Christmas

may sell out fast.

I'll do my best to get 2 copies for everyone who wants it.

Last edited: