apsmith21

[OPEN] The Avengers TRIPACK Steelbooks with Ferguson art

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
apsmith21 submitted a new group buy:

[OPEN] The Avengers TRIPACK Steelbooks with Ferguson art - Best Buy exclusive steelbooks - 1x of each!

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in the ALL THREE MATT FERGUSON STEELBOOK ARTWORK sets - Marvel's the Avengers, Avengers Age of Ultron and Captain America Civil War - Blu-ray steelbooks from Best Buy

Pre-order cost is currently $29.99 EACH

Sales tax of 6% per copy
HDN fee of 7.5%

Original links -...

Read more about this group buy...

Hi, @apsmith21. I just paid. If it's not too much to ask, please ship me a mint tri-pack. I would be very grateful. I wasn't able to leave a note when making my payment. I ordered from Best Buy, but my set arrived dented.

Thanks for everything. I appreciate it!

As far as I can tell they are in good shape - I don't open them so I have way to check underneath the j-card so in that case that's the best I can do - visual inspection to those spots that I can see.

As far as I can tell they are in good shape - I don't open them so I have way to check underneath the j-card so in that case that's the best I can do - visual inspection to those spots that I can see.

Thank you. As long as there are no visible dents, dings, paint chips, etc. If for some reason there are some minor imperfections, please let me know, but I obviously understand you can't see anything underneath the j card. Please make sure the corners are not damaged. Best.

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
Thank you. As long as there are no visible dents, dings, paint chips, etc. If for some reason there are some minor imperfections, please let me know, but I obviously understand you can't see anything underneath the j card. Please make sure the corners are not damaged. Best.

Just sent you a detailed invoice via paypal for the shipping costs. Any questions, let me know please.

Reactions: MM3
Hi everyone! Had a person ask if I could restock - going to stop by a local store tomorrow, looks like they have a couple of sets remaining.

This has turned out of stock online, so they might be looking to close this release out from the website.

Anyone want help before this goes OOP?

Let me know and I'll do my best to get you a set.

Thanks!