Order with Zavvi Outlet - How to cancel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2013
Hi,

I just placed an order with Zavvi outlet and needed to cancel 10 mins later. I sent a message to the account requesting cancellation - is this ok or will I need to do something else?

I'd hate to see them say its already been shipped!

Hi there

Go into your account. When there,you will see your order below with two options. View or Cancel. Select cancel and choose to cancel entire order or partial depending on what you wish to cancel. Supply a reason & thats it!

Last edited:
Reactions: greenwolfe7
This is terrible. I firstly emailed them to cancel minutes after ordering and had no response.

Now, I have followed your instructions, which basically took me to a page saying I have paid for this item and need to email the seller for cancellation (which I did already) however, I have emailed them again.

The only problem is that the symbol for delivery is lit up so has this been delivered and can I return my order or not?

Wow. Well, whatever you ordered sure went by fast. Look at their returns conditions and follow these instructions. You shoud be able to return the item and get a refund.

How do I return an item?
In order to arrange a return, please contact us and inform our Customer Service Team of your order number, the item you are returning and the reason for the return.

We will then reply with a unique returns authorisation number and the address you need to send the item to.

You'll need to package the item securely and include a completed copy of the attached form:

CLICK HERE TO PRINT YOUR RETURNS FORM

If your item is faulty you will need to tell us what exactly the fault is.

When you return your item please remember to ask the Post Office for a receipt which you should keep as proof of sending until you have received your replacement or your refund.

We can only refund postage costs if we have sent you the wrong item or if the item is faulty. We cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned goods. We will replace any faulty items like-for-like, or if the item is no longer
available, will refund the original payment method.

Our returns policy is valid for 28 days from receipt of goods.

Last edited:
Hi there

Go into your account. When there,you will see your order below with two options. View or Cancel. Select cancel and choose to cancel entire order or partial depending on what you wish to cancel. Supply a reason & thats it!

Thank you I was curious about this as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.