Pacific Rim (alternate artwork) [US]

You were able to order one? WTH??? Ha.

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Weird thing was when Pacific Rim was released I looked up steelbook (all steelbooks) on my mobile walmart app. I was HOPING they would have a steelbook for Pacific Rim. I scrolled down and saw a Pacific Rim listed. But it didn't say steelbook. I was excited to say the least that maybe just maybe they were getting one. Alas I checked stores but didn't find one. This would be awesome if it is true.

Too bad this wasn't available on the original release date as this would have been the only steel I stuck with. So strange for this to get listed now.

Reactions: harry
You were able to order one? WTH??? Ha.

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Weird thing was when Pacific Rim was released I looked up steelbook (all steelbooks) on my mobile walmart app. I was HOPING they would have a steelbook for Pacific Rim. I scrolled down and saw a Pacific Rim listed. But it didn't say steelbook. I was excited to say the least that maybe just maybe they were getting one. Alas I checked stores but didn't find one. This would be awesome if it is true.

Same here. I would search "steelbook" on the mobile app and two different listings would come up. The amaray with the exclusive lenti cover and another one (this one). But it never said "steelbook packaging" until now. I can't understand why it wouldn't have been in-store though...Who knows? Only time and Wreck will tell...

Reactions: knights2009