"Pacific Rim Series" - Odd City Entertainment Event

Jason Bourne

Contributor-Prints
Premium Supporter
Oct 24, 2011
Van-City, BC
http://411posters.com/2013/06/pacific-rim-poster-series-from-odd-city-entertainment/

Odd City Entertainment will be selling prints of the upcoming Pacific Rim movie done by 5 artists including: Gabz, Todd Slater, NE, Gordon Jones & Graham Erwin at random times between July 2nd to July 11th.
3 variants by "Gabz" revealed (available for sale at a random time on July 2, 2013):

“Pacific Rim” by Gabz. 24″ x 36″ 6-color (w/ 2 metallic inks) Screenprint. Ed of 225 N. $55

gabz-pacific-rim.jpg

“Pacific Rim” by Gabz. 24″ x 36″ 6-color (w/ 3 metallic inks) Screenprint. Ed of 80 N. $75 (variant)

gabz-pacific-rim-variant.jpg

“Pacific Rim” by Gabz. 24″ x 36″ 6-color Screenprint. Ed of 55 N. $275 (Metal variant)

gabz-pacific-rim-metal-variant.jpg

2 Variants by NE revealed (available for sale at a random time on July 9, 2013):

“Pacific Rim” by NE. 18″ x 24″ Screenprint. Ed of 175 S/N. $45

NEPacRimRegSm.jpg

“Pacific Rim” by NE. 18″ x 24″ Screenprint. Ed of 75 S/N. $65 (variant)

NEPacRimVarSm.jpg

2 Variants by James Fosdike revealed :

“Pacific Rim” by James Fosdike. 36″ x 24″ Screenprint. Ed of 175 N. $45

Fosdike-pacific-rim.jpg

“Pacific Rim” by James Fosdike. 36″ x 24″ Screenprint. Ed of 75 N. $65 (variant)

Fosdike-pacific-rim-variant.jpg

1 edition by Graham Erwin revealed (available for sale at a random time on July 15, 2013):

“Pacific Rim” by Graham Erwin. 12″ x 36″ Screenprint. Ed of 175 N. $50

erwin-pacific-rim.jpg

2 editions by Todd Slater revealed (available for sale at a random time on July 16, 2013):

“Pacific Rim” by Todd Slater. 24″ x 36″ Screenprint. Ed of 175 S/N. $55

Todd-Slater-Regular.jpg

“Pacific Rim” by Todd Slater. 24″ x 36″ Screenprint. Ed of 75 S/N. $85 (Rainbow Foil Variant)

Todd-Slater-Variant-Foil.jpg

Last edited:
**** me I hate print collecting! I clicked on add to cart the second the variant went live, I could not have done so any quicker, I then selected my delivery address and they'd all ****ing gone! How the heck can people get these so fast? Odd City drops are now as difficult as god damn Mondo's, and the annoying thing is 90% will have gone to ass hole flppers!

**** me I hate print collecting! I clicked on add to cart the second the variant went live, I could not have done so any quicker, I then selected my delivery address and they'd all ****ing gone! How the heck can people get these so fast? Odd City drops are now as difficult as god damn Mondo's, and the annoying thing is 90% will have gone to ass hole flppers!

same issue here... went to select addy and boom, gone!

Folks be crazy, lol. Regular is still available though. $35 shipping to Canada is STEEP however... $16 within the USA.

same issue here... went to select addy and boom, gone!

Folks be crazy, lol. Regular is still available though. $35 shipping to Canada is STEEP however... $16 within the USA.

It annoys me so much, if they were all going to collectors then that's fine but the fact that we'll see half or more of these on eBay really pisses me off.

The regular is boring IMO, so I won't be buying it.

^This is really F@#$ing pissing me off!!! Seriously!!!!!!!!! Had it in my cart inputted CC info and error. The qty you have in your cart is unavailable. I had freaken 1 you bastards!!! Couldnt even check out with one!!! So far i have had no succes with Mondo and now no success with OC. Thats it for me, not going to waste any more time on these damn websites.:angry::angry::angry::angry::shoot:

Last edited:
It annoys me so much, if they were all going to collectors then that's fine but the fact that we'll see half or more of these on eBay really pisses me off.

The regular is boring IMO, so I won't be buying it.

^^^ i really like Slater print to be honest... both regular and variant. But yeah kind of annoying when you cant even check out with 1 print in your cart.

Well, I will pass on the regular, only wanted the variant, and try to see it positive as I saved quite a bit...

... to spend on another print of course.:D

^^^ Hah! Im trying to look at it the same way :p

Purchased the regular slater, already got the Fosdike but really wanted one with gypsy danger. The concept behind it demonstrating how immense the jaegers really are(Raleigh and mako on the hands) also kinda sold me on it.

If you guys are waiting around for a tweet then you'll never succeed on any sought after variant.

These prints are too big of a business now to rely on a notification. Its all trial and error with each company. Once you figure out "around" what time they drop stuff you have to refresh the site continuously until it drops.

I'm open to trying for you guys if you ask me in advance.

Reactions: Jason Bourne
I was pretty pissed regarding the variant, too. I was on there at the exact time it went up, but the variant wouldn't add to my cart. I kept getting an error message. I must've tried ten times until it was sold out. Very, very annoying system. I could've ordered the regular, but I want the variant, so I guess I'll just go buy that for a $1000 off eBay. Good thing the resellers were able to get their copies!

If you guys are waiting around for a tweet then you'll never succeed on any sought after variant.

These prints are too big of a business now to rely on a notification. Its all trial and error with each company. Once you figure out "around" what time they drop stuff you have to refresh the site continuously until it drops.

I'm open to trying for you guys if you ask me in advance.

I never waited for the Tweet, I was refreshing the page every 5-10 seconds from when I got home, and I hit add to cart literally the second it went live. It's all down to pure luck.

New Flesh PACIFIC RIM APs

Sorry a lot of Ninjas are feeling the dropidis blus, but here's some good news for those who missed out (and like) the N.E. Pacific Rim prints.

From the N.E. newsletter:

PACIFIC RIM and AMITYVILLE HORROR: On Sale Wednesday 7/17 at 1030AM CST!
Signed and numbered PACIFIC RIM 1st/variant edition prints & signed AMITYVILLE HORROR 1st/variant edition AP prints will also be available TOMORROW (July 17th, 2013) at the NEW FLESH STORE!

Cheers, everyone! - New Flesh​

WARNING! NSFW content when you click on the store link. If you or your boss is afraid of illustrated :boobies: then turn away!!!!!

:movie:​

wonder how many people clicked just to see what I was talking about?

I went ahead and ordered the regular Slater. There's no way that I'll ever justify the crazy online price-tags that the variant will sport. I'm actually shocked that the regular is still available. The variant sells out in less than 30 seconds and the regular's still available 18 hours later?

I went ahead and ordered the regular Slater. There's no way that I'll ever justify the crazy online price-tags that the variant will sport. I'm actually shocked that the regular is still available. The variant sells out in less than 30 seconds and the regular's still available 18 hours later?

Flippers go for the lowest run. They could care less about the print as long as it is limited and people want it. There is actually a customer base on eBay that does not want to mess with drops and is willing to pay double to be hassle free. It just feeds them even more. :(

Available now.
Got the regular as I prefer the colours.:D

Sorry a lot of Ninjas are feeling the dropidis blus, but here's some good news for those who missed out (and like) the N.E. Pacific Rim prints.

From the N.E. newsletter:

WARNING! NSFW content when you click on the store link. If you or your boss is afraid of illustrated :boobies: then turn away!!!!!

:movie:​

wonder how many people clicked just to see what I was talking about?

I bought a variant too, they went live about 40 minutes ago and are still available! Either there's a huge print run, their stock system is wrong or not many people know about this.

Let's hope that not many people know about this! if this is the case i may be able to get one by the time i get paid, :ohno:

Just ordered the regular N.E. from New Flesh. Nice to see that they have better shipping prices than Odd City. All I need now is the Gabz and the Erwin from this series. I think I'll hunt down a metal Gabz after my next big job. Did the Erwin ever go on sale? I didn't see much discussion regarding it here.

Ok, so this isn't part of the series but this IMO is the best PR print yet! I only wish I could buy it.

954613_492950934117276_2131963719_n.jpg

And roverite, I'm still dying to know where this print can be found! :drool: