Pandorum (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
An awesome movie, such a sleeper hit in my opinion. I knew nothing of this, then watched it and was amazed. Love it. Anyways, noticed there was no thread for this title or my search capabilities totally suck.

So here it is.

FSK IS PRINTED

pandorum.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: tono06
Don't have this one in my collection. From what I remember, I thought the movie was pretty good though.

I have an UNembossed copy which I was told was Swiss. The German is embossed. Dunno if this is right or not. Didn't know the Swiss went in for Steelbooks that much !

If it is embossed then it's not on the list either.

Last edited:
Now here's a thread that's been silent for nearly 4 years.

I got this for a great and cheap price the other day from EBay.
It's my first steelbook with a printed back, printed blue Blu Ray banner and a printed german logo on the front (and hopefully my last) but I really wanted this and I quite like the front image and the way it looks debossed. Love the film too and I probably haven't seen this for as long as this thread hasn't been seen.

Enjoy

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Its cool ti see u brought this one back! Great film n one of my first Steelbooks when i started collecting! Thanks to DB I got this one, great art too bad about the rating logo printed but I still like it!

Reactions: Flloydo
Its cool ti see u brought this one back! Great film n one of my first Steelbooks when i started collecting! Thanks to DB I got this one, great art too bad about the rating logo printed but I still like it!

Yeah usually I'd be like nah, no thanks but there is something about this steelbook and as much as I would love it to not include the blu bar, logo or printed back it don't really bother me.
I'm gona watch this in a bit I think

Reactions: tono06