Paramount Wave (Blu-ray Metalpaks) (Walmart Exclusive) [Canada]

stinkofdefeat

On "Vacation"
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2011
N.B., Canada
Saw these tonight at my local Wal-Mart here in Canada, they are part of the "Father's Day" displays in the electronics section. Was surprised cause I didn't hear anything about these and then I noticed they were metal-paks not steelbooks, so that's why I didn't know about them beforehand as I hardly ever check this section of the forum.

Anyways, they are in Canada so Canuck Ninja's can get their hads on them too. They are $15 CAD a piece though. Quality is a little dodgy, which is always the case with metal-paks.

I almost purchased Godfather and Deep Impact, but decided against it as I have already seen the films and will wait for a better quality release.

Deep Impact
Saving Private Ryan
The Godfather
Mission Impossible 1
Mission Impossible 4
The Hunt for Red October
Patriot Games
Transformers
Transformers 3
War of the Worlds

No Embossing, does have inner art.

Last edited:
Reactions: nemesis45 and Kuzco
A long time ago in a warehouse far far away......... :rofl:

well we will see what turns up, but sometimes may find the nice odd find:D

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: MGD
Great news! Just wished it was a different month because my funds are maxed out with four Future Shop steels in September. Curious to see which titles will be up for grabs.

Oooohhhhh :)
but%20now%20you%20have%20my%20attention.gif

BUT don't you dare re-releasing IM original Grail steelbook, or I'll buy them all!!! :p

Anybody care to name some of the possible titles that this might be?

I truly s*ck at remember wich titles that were released by "X" studio, in this case Paramount. :p :emb:

Reactions: harry and vurt