Paramount Wave (Blu-ray SteelBooks) (HMV Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: August 26th, 2014
Purchase link: In store only
Price: 15$
Group Buy: Drum18

Note:
Those were previously an HMV Exclusive and then some of then appeared WorldWide.

Same as the US Edition (Best Buy Exclusive):
Paramount Wave (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Titles:
G.I. Joe Retaliation
Godfather
Godfather II
Jack Reacher
Minority Report
Mission Impossible 4
Saving Private Ryan
Star Trek (2009)
Star Trek: Into Darkness
Top Gun
Transformers I
Transformers II
Transformers III
True Grit
War of the Worlds
World War Z

!paramount.png

Last edited by a moderator:
:p
But seriously... there were a LOT of damaged steels and they were still in packing box. Slashed spine, defect in the plastic wrap, etc... About 7-8 of each titles.
Wow! I would love to be a fly in the factory to see what causes the slashes. Wonder if it's a machine or a person responsible?

muuuhhahahahah ;)
:hilarious:

The saboteur has revealed his identity. Call the SteelBook Police!!

WAR OF THE WORLDS also has interior art. Picked up the two Godfathers, WOTW and TOP GUN.

Half the price of importing from Germany. Very pleased, but yes, some have spine slashes, but only on 1-2 copies, not many.

Some stores didn't get them in. Only the larger stores got the stock, but check your local HMV.

THE GODFATHER has interior art as well.

I love the GODFATHER trilogy SteelBooks, but they are literally 2x the price per film, and you only get one SteelBook.

Ended up picking up Godfather 1& 2 at my "local" HMV store. Plenty in stock, had to open three Part 2 steelbooks in front of them before finding a perfect copy. They do look very nice inside and out for $15 a pop. High gloss, inside graphics, simple design.

Now, please release Part 3 and it'll be a nice set!

Cheers!