Passengers (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #73) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: May 31, 2017
Purchase links: Standard Edition - FAC
Price: 699 CZK - (Standard) 1199 CZK - (FAC)
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc

16707306_1269928626457444_355170867475902067_o.jpg

16601619_1265203990263241_6540436710656881969_o.jpg
film_23057_2.jpg film_23057_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
FAC = Frequently Asked Cuestions :)

This is the most expensive steelbook I've ever purchased at $55 - I guess I should know what I'm getting into with these exclusives lol. I haven't been following these specialty labels very long so I actually have no idea what Numbered vs Unnumbered steelbooks mean. All I know is that I sometimes fall so in love with the artwork and packaging that I just have to buy one. Does this particular steelbook come with something other than the usual cards/booklets? I noticed the invoice comes with a note that says the steelbook is "heavier" than usual. Thanks and sorry about the rookie rants lol

This cost me $55.00 & Bad Boys $66.00 before shipping....even if I ship 3 together it will add $7.00 or $8.00 to each...prices are just to much for me. I completed my commitment for all Facs I signed up for. Sadly no more for me...they have priced themselves out of my league. Have just about all releases to date...just sad can't continue. Year from now they will probably be at 100.00 each! LOL

This cost me $55.00 & Bad Boys $66.00 before shipping....even if I ship 3 together it will add $7.00 or $8.00 to each...prices are just to much for me. I completed my commitment for all Facs I signed up for. Sadly no more for me...they have priced themselves out of my league. Have just about all releases to date...just sad can't continue. Year from now they will probably be at 100.00 each! LOL
I know. It's a disgrace. This will be the last for me also.

FAC = Frequently Asked Cuestions :)

This is the most expensive steelbook I've ever purchased at $55 - I guess I should know what I'm getting into with these exclusives lol. I haven't been following these specialty labels very long so I actually have no idea what Numbered vs Unnumbered steelbooks mean. All I know is that I sometimes fall so in love with the artwork and packaging that I just have to buy one. Does this particular steelbook come with something other than the usual cards/booklets? I noticed the invoice comes with a note that says the steelbook is "heavier" than usual. Thanks and sorry about the rookie rants lol

Heavier maybe because of the pin badge ?

Looks like they give us gold-made pin badge, hence the weight and price :smuggrin: :coffee:

Key Chain, better make love to me...

A ridiculously indulgent and mostly enjoyable experience, is ridiculously expensive...

Outside the box extras..like Mag7 wristband?? ffs..
Now postage increases etc...

All a bit much

From the live pics this might be one of the best slips FA has ever done. Brilliant finish. As such I don't mind paying a little more. To me, this is on par with Blufans when it comes to finish and image choices. Blufans editions normally run about $60 and FA's Passengers comes out to less than that, especially if you combine shipping via Karel's GBs.

Funny thing I noted is that on the FA website the price for me is listed as 908czk which is a great deal cheaper than in the OP... the shipping is almost that much though, ouch

Funny thing I noted is that on the FA website the price for me is listed as 908czk which is a great deal cheaper than in the OP... the shipping is almost that much though, ouch
You are from the US, right? FilmArena is deducting VAT from your price. E.g., for us in the EU, the price is 1099 CZK at FilmArena web store.

@Collector03601 Martin, is there a particular reason why the GB base price is 1199 CZK (well, 1200 CZK), but FilmArena price is 100 CZK less? As far as I can tell, GB prices have previously always been the same as FA prices.

• Thanks
Reactions: number33
@Collector03601 Martin, is there a particular reason why the GB base price is 1199 CZK (well, 1200 CZK), but FilmArena price is 100 CZK less? As far as I can tell, GB prices have previously always been the same as FA prices.

I've paid my GB copy but been wondering the same thing about the price too

Just paid for this and it cost me a CRAZY £45.12 by paypal ....... this is now getting out of hand for one FAC !
Gonna have to cut back and be more careful what I buy after this as Film Arena are pricing me out of the hobby slowly but surely.
They are getting far to greedy with the prices !

WHY IS THIS 1199czk in the GB and on Film Arena page it shows 1099czk ?
That is another £3.20 increase ?

Think his maybe the last FAC for me as well - worked out at £50+
Will be a great releas, Over priced for a non-exclusive still book !

Even more for me :wow: I got the WWA UK edition to replace the one that comes with this FAC...I just don't like the WWA where they are looking at us...
Will do the old switch-a-roo :drool: ..an expensive -a-roo I must say :blackeye:

• Thanks
Reactions: Skyarcke
Even more for me :wow: I got the WWA UK edition to replace the one that comes with this FAC...I just don't like the WWA where they are looking at us...
Will do the old switch-a-roo :drool: ..an expensive -a-roo I must say :blackeye:

Please post pictures when you've got the FAC and put the UK steelbook inside - that's just what I'm going to do when mine comes in :drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
Please post pictures when you've got the FAC and put the UK steelbook inside - that's just what I'm going to do when mine comes in :drool:

This is how it should have been from the start, what a nice Steelbook the UK one is :drool: really Lovely :oohyeah:

This FAC will be Perfect when I will have swapped the steel :rofl: ...LOve The Magnet Lenticular finally a nice one with great transition.