Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: July 2017
HDN Group Buy: TBA
Note: Limited to 400 copies

full

Last edited by a moderator:
As a recent newbie to HDN, and even though I'm sure it's been discussed before, can anyone tell me why HDZeta for their silver label editions have loose lentis? I normally like to leave my collectors editions as they come, but I must admit I've been attaching the loose lentis permanently to the odd HDZeta release I've got.

As a recent newbie to HDN, and even though I'm sure it's been discussed before, can anyone tell me why HDZeta for their silver label editions have loose lentis? I normally like to leave my collectors editions as they come, but I must admit I've been attaching the loose lentis permanently to the odd HDZeta release I've got.
Not sure why they do them for the silver labels. They have been doing it for a while now though. Some people like the loose lentis but it does seem not would rather they were attached like the Gold Labels. Their Blade Runner release has attached lentis and that’s a silver label though so they do it sometimes.

Best steel for this film is the one that comes with the HDZeta version, glossy with the title on the front

Well, belated welcome to HDN :)

This started with their first Silver Label years ago, King Kong, and at the time the answer was along the lines of: so that collectors can have the best of both worlds, as in 2 artworks, 1 from the slip and 1 from the lenti. I personally don't mind it.

It has a matte finish with debossing on the front for the title and on the back for the artwork.
Yeah, I'm loving that art work. I'm a big fan of gloss but it is hard to look after if you unseal and use them like I do. I even go the trouble of using expensive glide on car polish to give them a protective coat, like on my favourite steelbook, the HDZeta How to Train Your Dragon. Gotta handle that one with kid gloves.