Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: July 2017
HDN Group Buy: TBA
Note: Limited to 400 copies

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely want one. Will sit nicely with my hdzeta interstellar :)

I really enjoyed this film as well ... don't know what the hell the critics were on about. I think I enjoyed it a lot because I watched it on my own. Raised a lot of questions about the future of space travel and what I would do in his situation etc. And it was such a simple plot ... nothing complex at all, I was expecting it to have some crazy twist. And the visuals and OST, amazing ... loved the design of the space ship both inside and out.

Definitely want one. Will sit nicely with my hdzeta interstellar :)

I really enjoyed this film as well ... don't know what the hell the critics were on about. I think I enjoyed it a lot because I watched it on my own. Raised a lot of questions about the future of space travel and what I would do in his situation etc. And it was such a simple plot ... nothing complex at all, I was expecting it to have some crazy twist. And the visuals and OST, amazing ... loved the design of the space ship both inside and out.

Looking forward to watching this now :thumbs:

Definatlely going for this one, too many heads on FAs one, and I'm hoping HDZs lenti will be better quality even if it is loose. I also much prefer HDZs little slips for the booklet and cards.

I totally agree with you @Maximus :thumbs: And I'm sure we don't have to hope! the lenti will be better quality than FA as it most likely will be...even loose.