Paterson (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive No.53) [Korea]

Jan 15, 2014
Taipei
Release date: May 2, 2019
Purchase link: Full Slip - 1/4 Slip (Pre-order April 4. Total quantity is 900: 650 domestic, 250 overseas) - Premium Box (Pre-order February 11 at 4 PM Korea Standard Time Zone)
Price: $67.69 (super early bird price, first 24 hours) - $74.69 (early bird price, first 3 days) - $79.69 (retail price)
Note: Limited to 2000 copies. The copies numbered will be dispatched at random.
Steelbook™ with high-quality 1/4 slip cover with premium box. World Exclusive Artwork. Steelbook™ made by SCANAVO (Full Gloss Finish). Blu-ray Disc. World's 1st Paterson Soundtrack CD by SQÜRL. Beautiful Crafted Metal pin badge. 60p Hard cover guide book (support both Korean and partial English). High-Quality Poetry Note. Pencil. 8 Square Art cards. 2 Plain Archive's exclusive removable stickers

From PA: The Premium Box can be shipped with K-PACKET, but to avoid delay/damage/loss, we strongly recommend that you choose EMS.

9a820fa618770d8948f44450c2c71a83_2048x.jpg813eb0a37007a727245388721a2f37ed_2048x.jpg9db0b5d643e21582aec4347749b7aefb_2048x.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds like they may have a "regular" release with a normal slip, but it'll be later on. They'll sell up up to 1000 of these boxes depending on orders and the remaining Steelbooks (of the 2000 total run) will be sold in March

Ahh ok. Thanks for the info. Was a little confused

Hopefully that happens then

Ahh ok. Thanks for the info. Was a little confused

Hopefully that happens then

Yeah a regular release is planned for march, the idea I believe is they use the steel not used for the special boxes for the limited print run however, I am still confused as to how that will work since this would mean that although the steelbook itself is a definate 2k there would be now way of knowing the limited print run on boxes and slips before hand which is weird

Reactions: Flloydo
Yeah a regular release is planned for march, the idea I believe is they use the steel not used for the special boxes for the limited print run however, I am still confused as to how that will work since this would mean that although the steelbook itself is a definate 2k there would be now way of knowing the limited print run on boxes and slips before hand which is weird

Yeah it’s all a bit odd if you ask me. I see something about crowd funding and just thought “woah, why?”

Reactions: BigFudge17
Love that Full Slip! Thanks for posting @Space Cadet

Plain posted an important bit of info along with the beautyshot:

Early March Pre-order: PATERSON Full-slip Steelbook
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
This is the Full-slip edition of the PATERSON Steelbook.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
A 2-Disc configuration including the Soundtrack CD by SQÜRL.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
We cannot determine the print run as the total print run of 2,000 will be allocated to the Premium Box first. Meaning, the more Premium Boxes are sold, the less Full-slip editions available for sale.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The retail price is $42.89
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Please take this information into consideration when purchasing the Premium Box on February 11 at 4PM Korea Time.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Thank you.

Hopefully not too many people buy the Premium Box, then. ;)
In the comments they also confirmed there'd be a 1/4 Slip, too!

Check out this wonderful package @famagosta @harry @Radagast @jonnybobbytimmy @Actarus @Mickle_89 @BluSteel2012

Paterson is going to be #53 in the Exclusive line-up. Please update the thread's title accoringly. @Sigill @Noodles @Apollon --- thank you!

Love that Full Slip! Thanks for posting @Space Cadet

Plain posted an important bit of info along with the beautyshot:

Hopefully not too many people buy the Premium Box, then. ;)
In the comments they also confirmed there'd be a 1/4 Slip, too!

Check out this wonderful package @famagosta @harry @Radagast @jonnybobbytimmy @Actarus @Mickle_89 @BluSteel2012

Paterson is going to be #53 in the Exclusive line-up. Please update the thread's title accoringly. @Sigill @Noodles @Apollon --- thank you!

Done!:)

I like the slip package but not happy about the finish.

In two minds now. Trying to stop buying premiums with matte/ zero/ satin finishes

Reactions: Alfred Kantorowicz
Hmmm. Their new pic on insta is 100% glossy. Strange because the pic above is 100% not glossy

Literally posted 2 mins ago

F526F147-EB16-4085-9837-94047604403B.png

From the translation I’m getting that they uploaded the wrong pics and it is in fact a full gloss steel.

Now I’m happy

Reactions: milky and watkinson
I guess glossy steelbook looks like satin finish under the intense sunlight.

I swear that’s 2 different steels they have posted but happy it’s now been confirmed.

Nice package. Hopfully all this crowdfunded bulllshit collapses and they don’t do it this route again.

I can’t be f*cked with all this confusing sh!t just to buy a steelbook. Keep it simple PA

Not the biggest fan of the slip to be honest, so unless it grows on me, then I might just try for the 1/4 slip.

I'd prefer a 1/4 slip myself but I'm getting that they're only selling those in the premium box? Fullslip it is for me then, probably. The steel is so pretty though, I love it.