PKAVFC's Play.com collection.

PKAVFC

Premium Supporter
Jul 21, 2013
UK
Howdy all, it appears over the last 13 months I've been getting a few play.com exclusives - I have taken some photos and hope you like them :thumbs:

Sending me a thanks/like would be very appreciated! :)

Cheers all!

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

@PKAVFC WOW!!!!! :jawdrop: Your Play.com Collection is FU**ING AWESOME my friend! :notworthy:
Thanks dude!

Speaking of which, I did some homework on your collections today, to make sure I don't send you a duplicate and to get an idea of what type of stuff your into (you dirty b@@tard) joke :hilarious:

Catch up soon Amigo!! Pablo over and out! :hilarious:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Thanks dude!

Speaking of which, I did some homework on your collections today, to make sure I don't send you a duplicate and to get an idea of what type of stuff your into (you dirty b@@tard) joke :hilarious:

Catch up soon Amigo!! Pablo over and out! :hilarious:
@PKAVFC :naughty: I AM a dirty Bastard! :p

Gracias Pablo! :D

Nice set I have all those minus the Xmen. Still regret not getting it with the French steel. Only bought the French steel. I had a good friend getting me them at cost back then. Cannot thank him enough because those were some awesome steels when collecting seemed more fun.

Reactions: PKAVFC
Nice set I have all those minus the Xmen. Still regret not getting it with the French steel. Only bought the French steel. I had a good friend getting me them at cost back then. Cannot thank him enough because those were some awesome steels when collecting seemed more fun.

Thank you mate :cool: it was fun collecting the Xmen steels. I liked the design of the French First Class, but not the French text. They didn't need to do that IMO.

It is still fun trying to track steels down that you always wanted (but for the right price) Its all about "quality over quantity" with steels now out of print. Always keep an eye on eBay, stick to your maximum price and something always come up. The trade sections on HDN are good too. :thumbs: