Purchase link: Planes
Price: £22.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies, Matte finish with embossed title and propeller

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10847257-1380540119-654718.jpg

10847257-1380540119-654754.jpg

10847257-1380540119-654713.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't see it being pirates of the caribbean if nightmare before Christmas isn't part of it and yes I do know that it was released under touchstone and not Disney.

Theres soo many disney titles, its amazing how zavvi have manipulated this to see what we all want before releasing the titles of these.

It could be mary poppins!!

Hey guys fyi-these are meant as chat threads for titles already in the works-have fun guessing!:)

:::: Digitalbabe ::::
Staff/Community Manager
Hidefninja.com

Reactions: IRON MAN
will it only be future blu-ray releases eligible for these Zavvi steelbooks or something like Lady and the Tramp that is already out?

Hoping for hocus pocus as the UK doesn't even have it on blu ray yet!

Or Beauty and the beast, hunchback of notredame or Hercules, the art for them could be amazing.

Why is everyone assuming they will be an animated Disney classic? Disney made some great love action films like honey I shrunk the kids and remember the titans that deserve the steel treatment

Why is everyone assuming they will be an animated Disney classic? Disney made some great love action films like honey I shrunk the kids and remember the titans that deserve the steel treatment

I think its reasonable to assume it will be as the ones that have been included so far have all been animated, while the non animated releases have not been included