Purchase link: Planes
Price: £22.99
Notes: Limited to 4,000 copies, Matte finish with embossed title and propeller

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

10847257-1380540119-654718.jpg

10847257-1380540119-654754.jpg

10847257-1380540119-654713.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had to hazard a guess at the films will be the three teased ones, my choices would be out of Cinderella, Peter Pan, Sleeping Beauty and Pinocchio. With an outisde chance of something like Mickey's Christmas Carol.

I gotta thread too

Please visit my thread for wild guesses of Disney Collection #6 (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Assuming that Zavvi are sticking strictly to the Disney Classics set, we can narrow it down to less than 50 possible outcomes.

We may as well eliminate Classics 6 through 11, as these are highly unlikely titles woth bothering about:

6. Saludos Amigos
The Three Caballeros
Make Mine Music
Fun and Fancy Free
Melody Time
Ichabod & Mr Toad

It's very likely that they will be releasing a SteelBook for a title that has yet to be released on Blu-Ray, rather than one of the few that has been so far. It is also likely that this will be released to coincide with a future release, possibly sometime between September and the end of the year

Robin Hood is assumed to be the top choice, as it is being released on Blu-Ray on the 26th of August (tomorrow), so a SteelBook is highly likely to follow shortly

www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00DIV9JTG/

It's the 40th anniversary of the film, so would make an ideal choice!

I am quite hoping for Hercules.
As it is out on Amaray in October, however as with Wreck it Ralph it could be any of the Disney Classics all ready out or announced. Same goes for the others as well. Zavvi certainly has a lot of people guessing.

The recent Zavvi Disney exclusives have been very bood steels.

I thinking that this may be Tangled considering Kimchidvd's pre-order is soon to go live, it would be an opportunity for Zavvi to cash in on the increased interest of the film.