8187BCysgnL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@TheBondFan

OP updated so it's using forum format

For future reference see sticky thread in forums
How to post a thread

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Billy Talent
So this will probably be that former Best Buy exclusive drawn art steel...
I expect will be different artwork

USA release that was exclusive to best buy was from Shout Select a label that's part of Shout Factory.
I would be surprised if shout will licence reusing same artwork to Metropolitan.

Reactions: hatredhorror
I expect will be different artwork

USA release that was exclusive to best buy was from Shout Select a label that's part of Shout Factory.
I would be surprised if shout will licence reusing same artwork to Metropolitan.
yeah, i dont recall a single case of another country using shout/scream art

Reactions: paulboland
Shame, would love that illustrated art. Got my hopes up then it would come to the U.K. for second

Shame, would love that illustrated art. Got my hopes up then it would come to the U.K. for second
Yeah, it won't be that. We won't get this particular one either, given it's metropolitan it's WB in the UK, doubt they'll bother.

Metropolitan will probably be rather nice and traditional though, and glossy. I'm happy with the shout, so probably stick with it.

Is this going to be the same transfer as the Shout Select and will we get Clue and Man In The Iron Mask? Has it sold out already?

Last edited:
Is this going to be the same transfer as the Shout Select and will we get Clue and Man In The Iron Mask? Has it sold out already?
It'll probably come from the same source, as the film will only have the one negative lol its not going to be like for like though. Hasn't sold out, UK buyers can't preorder from amazon france.

Titles vary by region. Metropolitan having this has no baring on them having any other titles shout have the in the US, in France.

I've only got one Metropolitan title, Moonfall, and the subtitles stating dates and places are still in French, even when I select English.

Lovely colours. Looks better than the original poster by a landslide. Prefer the illustrated art though

Noticed the spine title is written left to right (top/bottom), isn't that unusual for French releases, aren't they usually right to left (bottom/top)...could this be the release we get in the UK then possibly?

Noticed the spine title is written left to right (top/bottom), isn't that unusual for French releases, aren't they usually right to left (bottom/top)...could this be the release we get in the UK then possibly?
Nah, lots have them this way round. This will not be released in the UK. Note the metropolitan logo on the spine. It's WB here.

Reactions: TheWildEye