DigiPack Police Story Trilogy (Blu-ray Digipak) [Korea]

ocielz

El NINJA Chingon
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2011
Winter Garden, Florida
This box set contains the first three films in Jackie Chan's explosive 'Police Story' franchise.

Release date February 11 2015
Preorder:
http://www.kimchidvd.com/en/good/goods.jsp?good_seq=20543

LIMITED TO 777 COPIES

policestory.jpg

Attachments

• pstri.jpg
    pstri.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 367
Last edited by a moderator:
Interested too, if anybody knows of where I can get one or is willing to part ways with their own please let me know. The price would reflect the condition of the item you are selling.

Totally love this set just as much as the other 777 Jackie Chan editions. Unfortunately noticed that too late, so I'm still looking for that one - and it just seems to be impossible to get a sealed copy these days.

Got Wheels on Meals today and also got the Lucky Stars Trilogy, but hopefully I'll complete my collection one day! I just really love these editions, especially the style of most of the cover artworks.

Totally love this set just as much as the other 777 Jackie Chan editions. Unfortunately noticed that too late, so I'm still looking for that one - and it just seems to be impossible to get a sealed copy these days.

Got Wheels on Meals today and also got the Lucky Stars Trilogy, but hopefully I'll complete my collection one day! I just really love these editions, especially the style of most of the cover artworks.

You may be hard pushed. It's also worth noting, from what I've read anyway, that these recent Fortune Star releases are upscales of their DVD releases and not true HD.

You may be hard pushed. It's also worth noting, from what I've read anyway, that these recent Fortune Star releases are upscales of their DVD releases and not true HD.

Thanks, but I already got all the german releases of Jackie Chan movies and would prefer keeping the numbered limited editions sealed. So it wouldn't matter, I guess. It's just that I got two of the 777 editions, which is why I don't want to mix that up with the (not limited) plain editions... :(

what do you guys think, what's a reasonable price / value for this one in sealed and mint condition? how much would you be willing to spend on it? ;)
i haven't seen this one around for sale in months now....