Post here if you were one of the lucky 100 to win the scanavo facebook competiton

Dec 17, 2010
South west england
Firstly a big thanks must go to Wreck for giving the heads up for this one to the members here.

A few people have posted in various threads on the forum that they were one of the first 100 to like the Scanavo facebook page, and that they have received the Steelbook/t-shirt from them.

This thread is just for people who have received them to post and if they remember which number they were even better.

Noodles was wondering if most of the 100 are members here, well there is only one way to find out.

Ok, thanks again to noodles. I will start a list with rough numbers in commas.

Orekul (number 82) UK
Noodles UK
jammyone UK
entreri SINGAPORE
Fork (number 130) CANADA
Ricker (number 102) USA
PascalCgon (number 77) UK
cjy152 USA
Flogo FRANCE
Patcrazystar64 (number 62 or 3) USA
Zero (number 99) GERMANY
Drum18 (number 30ish) CANADA
jbsolo (number 68) CANADA
Slinchafi SLOVENIA
digitalbabe USA
Collector03601 SLOVAKIA
Zerro0994 AUSTRALIA
Galactus UNKNOWN
Dirtyoak NORWAY
Zoneism UK
sproutyrouty UNKNOWN
n3wk1d SINGAPORE

22 and counting

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:
Great idea! Might be worth adding the names to the OP once each person confirms they received one. I'm not sure what number I was, but I received my prize last week. :D

Reactions: Orekul
i got the steelbook too, but i am positive i was not one of the first 100 people to like their page. it was closer to 130

i think some people who liked their facebook page did not officially register for the contest on scanavo's actual website

I liked the page at about #76 but I honestly can't remember if I went to their website and registered there too :ohno: Either way, nothing in the post as yet :(

I received mine last night. I was 102 that liked the site. So I was sure I was not going to get one. Also if anybody could scan the front and back of the steel so we can add it to the CM. I would love to add to my collection.

Liked them on Facebook from my phone then forgot to fill out the contest entry form on their website :( Is anyone planning on slimming theirs to a standard G2? That would look sweet!

I got mine in the mail as well today. I remember I was somewhere in the low 60's like 62 or 63. I'm not a big collector of Steelbooks and I was shocked to even get it. I might do a giveaway on the site since it helped me so much.

Completely missed this :(

Sorry to hear that Antman

Liked them on Facebook from my phone then forgot to fill out the contest entry form on their website :( Is anyone planning on slimming theirs to a standard G2? That would look sweet!

Maybe you should message them on facebook and see if there is anythin they can do.

I have updated the list and already there are 10 confirmed members with them, I know there are more as others must not have seen this thread yet.

That means at least 10% of the steels went to members here.:oohyeah:

Got this too... :oohyeah:
was about 30ish... or something...

For people who were in the first 100 and didn't get anything... are you sure you did both actions to enter the contest???
You had to 'Like' their FB page and fill up the form and enter your name/adress.