Post here if you were one of the lucky 100 to win the scanavo facebook competiton

Dec 17, 2010
South west england
Firstly a big thanks must go to Wreck for giving the heads up for this one to the members here.

A few people have posted in various threads on the forum that they were one of the first 100 to like the Scanavo facebook page, and that they have received the Steelbook/t-shirt from them.

This thread is just for people who have received them to post and if they remember which number they were even better.

Noodles was wondering if most of the 100 are members here, well there is only one way to find out.

Ok, thanks again to noodles. I will start a list with rough numbers in commas.

Orekul (number 82) UK
Noodles UK
jammyone UK
entreri SINGAPORE
Fork (number 130) CANADA
Ricker (number 102) USA
PascalCgon (number 77) UK
cjy152 USA
Flogo FRANCE
Patcrazystar64 (number 62 or 3) USA
Zero (number 99) GERMANY
Drum18 (number 30ish) CANADA
jbsolo (number 68) CANADA
Slinchafi SLOVENIA
digitalbabe USA
Collector03601 SLOVAKIA
Zerro0994 AUSTRALIA
Galactus UNKNOWN
Dirtyoak NORWAY
Zoneism UK
sproutyrouty UNKNOWN
n3wk1d SINGAPORE

22 and counting

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:
I thought there was only one winner for the new one?

It would seem from the wording that you may be correct, you never know though

There were 100 winners of the first competition - the T-shirt jumbo SB that this thread is about.

The second competition was the Christmas Jumbo SB and there was only one to win, I actually won that so have both of them.

It seems that completely by accident I have the worlds only collection of these though what the hell I do with them I still don't know :hilarious:

I got one a loooooong time ago. I didn't even knew what steelbooks were until this one arrived. Thanks to it I started collecting. And to think I was about to throw it away o_O