Post Pics of Your Bookshelf and last haul

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
I'll post pics of mine as soon as I'm done moving and my bookshelf is assembled back together, but in the meantime...

LET'S SEE PICS OF YOUR BOOKSHELF! :D

Attachments

• bookstack.jpg
    bookstack.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 459
Last edited:
Yes the Picture book of me at The Ranch, so I can look at myself while I am on the Throne.:hilarious:

I hope you're only pooping at that time and not any other secondary activities. :p

Well, at least we all FINALLY know what the Ricker's toilet looks like. The suspense was killing us! :hilarious:

picture of my movie book collection

Here a picture of my small movie book collection:

18opsp.jpg

the most books are in english, some are in dutch, my latest addition was the making of the dark knight trilogy.
Not included in the picture is the making of Star Wars, I lent it to a friend to read
next month I will be buying the making of the return of the jedi, hereby completing my star wars original trilogy making of books

Received a gift card for the Chapters book store from my wife for Christmas, so I went and bought the entire line of Penguin Horror hardcovers that were edited by Guillermo del Toro! :D

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One more Christmas gift from my wife... S. by J.J. Abrams and Doug Dorst. This one sounds incredible -- I can't wait to read it!!:scat:

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: dirtyoak