Post Pics of Your Collector's Editions!

Can i have the titanfall award ! XD

hrM4Dzh.jpg

- Titanfall Collector's Edition ( Only 35 000 made )
- 2 Steelbook ( German exclusive )
- 2 Xbox One controller
- 3 Burncards Pack ( E3 exclusives )
- Tritton Titanfall Headset

You're telling me! I'm in Scotland haha. Not to mention the £15.60 customs charge they kindly gave me. BUT, it is beautiful. Gonna see about getting it framed.

Reactions: Nightcrawler
You're telling me! I'm in Scotland haha. Not to mention the £15.60 customs charge they kindly gave me. BUT, it is beautiful. Gonna see about getting it framed.

Well, I may end up regretting this but eh, I was probably just going to spend it on other games/blu's/steels anyway, had £110 saved up...HAD. Just bought it, will apparently come later in the month though because I didn't buy it in time for the first wave of prints. owell.

Owait wat...I just bought this not noticing you said about customs charge. FML. Hope I don't get one too, I was on the fence about paying £60, £75.60 would be far too much for me.

@FanOfGaming Congrats on getting both editions of The Order: 1886! Where'd you end up finding the big guy? Hope you didn't have to blow a hole in your bank account getting that sucker. It looks wicked!

Thanks! Amazon.com restocked the premium edition a couple days before the release date, so I jumped on one. I sold the 2nd copy of the game to a friend so that helped with the cost a bit

Reactions: tridon
Thanks! Amazon.com restocked the premium edition a couple days before the release date, so I jumped on one. I sold the 2nd copy of the game to a friend so that helped with the cost a bit

Oh, good call! Wow, I didn't even notice that they momentarily restocked it. I'm glad you were able to hop on it quick enough!

EDIT: Wow, it's actually still in stock! Did the SteelBook come with a transparent slipcover?

Reactions: FanOfGaming