Deep Deep Hole
I'll start, this is my Boston Terrier Mojo

379627_10150386191552086_1519480474_n.jpg

& Our Cat Jasper

261200_1436965902114_3210053_n.jpg

48986C78-A62F-41C9-A0DC-F21370D45EEB.png

Last edited by a moderator:
One of the best topics on HDN [emoji1]

A picture of the gang (A fu**ing hard thing to get)

View attachment 91919

In order: Buddy, Lully and Nina.
Lully is the elder one on da house, with 15 years. Buddy is the second, with 7 and Nina is the little beast, with 1 year.
I'll post best pictures later.

loving the various breeds there , cools dogs

Reactions: stashbr
Nope. It's a wild female black bird. It was found out of it's nest and taken to a local vets where my brother's girlfriend works. She was given the task of looking after it until it was fully grown. So I've been looking after it at the weekends. She's pretty much fully grown now, self feeding and beginning to fly.

• Informative
Reactions: PunkNinja
@bloodsnake007

Amazing photos Hermano!! :LOL: he is one adorable little fella! If that horny dog (cowboy, not you) ever makes puppies, I'm getting on a plane to get me one of those! I'll show the girls the pics in the morning. Courtney picked a school book in honour of him:

image.jpg

It's damn good reading too! (Looks on web to see if Zavvi have released it in a steelbook yet)

:thumbs:

^^^ Que chingados!?!?! He even has a family portrait next to his bed:D
@ocielz LOL! :p I'm telling you bro, ese pinche perro CABRON esta muy chipil! :mad: But that's the wifes damn fault! :dunno: :p
@bloodsnake007

Amazing photos Hermano!! :LOL: he is one adorable little fella! If that horny dog (cowboy, not you) ever makes puppies, I'm getting on a plane to get me one of those! I'll show the girls the pics in the morning. Courtney picked a school book in honour of him:

View attachment 107259

It's damn good reading too! (Looks on web to see if Zavvi have released it in a steelbook yet)

:thumbs:
@PKAVFC Courtney is so DAMN sweet! :happy: That just melted Alyssa's heart! :drool:
Amazing photos Hermano!! :LOL: he is one adorable little fella! If that horny dog (cowboy, not you) ever makes puppies, I'm getting on a plane to get me one of those!
LOL! :hilarious: When he gets his freak on and has puppies with his b!tch, we'll definitely save you one! :thumbs: :notworthy: Or we can always bubble wrap the dog and send him in a box? :woot: :emb:

Like this:
Bubble wrap!.JPG In a Box!.JPG
:LOL: :rofl: :hilarious: