Post Pics of Yourself - At the Movies!

Bluprint

Shoeprint
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
Westside, ATL, GA
Inspired by our Post Pics of Yourself Thread here, let's see pics of our members at the cinema or theater! Stub pics from the movies are welcomed as well! :D
selfie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally put a face to the name :thumbs:
And may I ask what the hell is that guy in the background doing lying down on the floor? :wow:o_O Lol! Is that like a normal thing to do over there? :LOL:

I don´t know, i am not from around here :D But anyways, i did think that was pretty disgusting :yuck: it was a really small park filled with dog poop and other fun stuff and people wore lying and eating on the grass :D

So couple of weeks ago I put on my human suit and went to see this AWESOME movie (and then I went to see it AGAIN 2 days later). I tried to take a picture of its face but let me tell you the lighting was so bad you wouldn't be able to see it. So forgive the lighting conditions. Plus I figured this'd be more appropriate.
01e1.jpg

My heart was burning with so much excitement that flames started appearing around my hands. I tried to photoshop it but I couldn't remove it. :rofl::p

Any DBZ fans here? I know @PunkNinja is one :D

So couple of weeks ago I put on my human suit and went to see this AWESOME movie (and then I went to see it AGAIN 2 days later). I tried to take a picture of its face but let me tell you the lighting was so bad you wouldn't be able to see it. So forgive the lighting conditions. Plus I figured this'd be more appropriate.
View attachment 183122

My heart was burning with so much excitement that flames started appearing around my hands. I tried to photoshop it but I couldn't remove it. :rofl::p

Hell yeah, that's an awesome pic bud!
Can't believe they're showing this in your theatres, we have to wait for months and months until they release the Dragon Ball movie in germany...
Battle of Gods released literally now (i got an e-mail confirmation of the delivery today - hell yeah),
so i will have to watch this one today! :LOL:

Thanks for tagging mate, i'm one hell of a DBZ fan - never watched GT tbh! :whistle:

Hell yeah, that's an awesome pic bud!
Can't believe they're showing this in your theatres, we have to wait for months and months until they release the Dragon Ball movie in germany...
Battle of Gods released literally now (i got an e-mail confirmation of the delivery today - hell yeah),
so i will have to watch this one today! :LOL:

Thanks for tagging mate, i'm one hell of a DBZ fan - never watched GT tbh! :whistle:
Whatt? Battle of Gods only released now? Damn, that sucks. This one has more action than BoG and its hilarious. That's why I watched it twice. :D

No matter how much you try to convince others that you never watched GT, you will always know that you did :rofl:
And true DBZ fans appreciate all series, even if they it is crap :whistle:

View attachment 183122

@AlienKing Bro, that's an awesome pic! :photo: :cool: :thumbs:

Reactions: AlienKing