Post Pics of Yourself - At the Movies!

Bluprint

Shoeprint
Premium Supporter
Jun 7, 2012
Westside, ATL, GA
Inspired by our Post Pics of Yourself Thread here, let's see pics of our members at the cinema or theater! Stub pics from the movies are welcomed as well! :D
selfie.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The worst selfie ever :facepalm: at the Odeon Imax in Milton Keynes watching The Walk

Lol that really confused me then,

As I was scrolling down I thought "what the hell is he doing!" Then I thought "hold on, Milton Keynes don't have sky scrapers" lol

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Went to see Ant-Man at Odeon :thumbs: and they wore giving out free posters :thumbs: :thumbs: (sorry for the bad selfie :p:D)
View attachment 175663 View attachment 175664

Hey asopp, been a while.
I know you posted this a while ago but I didn't see it before, how was your uk trip?
Also that's very normal in parks in the uk (tbh I thought the whole world does it) especially in the summer. And happens mostly in cities where the office workers are etc.
I've always done it lol

I don´t know, i am not from around here :D But anyways, i did think that was pretty disgusting :yuck: it was a really small park filled with dog poop and other fun stuff and people wore lying and eating on the grass :D

Finally put a face to the name :thumbs:
And may I ask what the hell is that guy in the background doing lying down on the floor? :wow:o_O Lol! Is that like a normal thing to do over there? :LOL:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: AlienKing and Asopp
Hey asopp, been a while.
I know you posted this a while ago but I didn't see it before, how was your uk trip?
Also that's very normal in parks in the uk (tbh I thought the whole world does it) especially in the summer. And happens mostly in cities where the office workers are etc.
I've always done it lol

Hey man, long time indeed :)

Yeah, probably some people do eat at parks and that´s cool but when i saw that tiny little park and what was on it my first thought was not to put food on it and start eating :p :D
Trip was good :thumbs: i went to LFCC and toured the city a bit :Snap: :cool: mostly pub´s, comic book stores and places that sell blu-ray´s :D :angel: :thumbs:

See you around dude :thumbs:

Reactions: Flloydo
Hey man, long time indeed :)

Yeah, probably some people do eat at parks and that´s cool but when i saw that tiny little park and what was on it my first thought was not to put food on it and start eating :p :D
Trip was good :thumbs: i went to LFCC and toured the city a bit :Snap: :cool: mostly pub´s, comic book stores and places that sell blu-ray´s :D :angel: :thumbs:

See you around dude :thumbs:

Yeah true with the parks. A lot are regulated in the sense of no dogs or pick up litter and after them.

Glad you had a good time mate, I've never been to that but I do rememeber you mentioning you were attending. Sounds cool

Sounds like my kind of trip lol

Take it easy and speak to you soon

Reactions: Asopp
I actually saw it on Saturday night, so I missed the opportunity to take a selfie. I loved it, though! One of the best superhero films that I've ever seen!
AWESOME! :woot: Glad you enjoyed it! :cool: :notworthy: Too bad about the pic, but I expect one on your next visit to the theater! ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon