Post pics of yourself!

here is a pic of me and my girl
nick.jpg

That T-Shirt is awesome.

Reactions: Blayze17
Here we go guys lol been thinking of posting a pic on here for ages and I finally have the right one.

Heres me (left) with Rene Redzepi, the best chef in the world at claridges in London :) Been working with NOMA for the last 2 weeks ( the worlds best restaurant 3 years running )

1f588ed6-942c-4aeb.jpg

That's awesome that we have a Chef on board

Heres me and Sammy!:)

2mh60lw.jpg

Lucky dawg!

28th Floor, On Top, ATL! - Bluprint (Quent)
30666_118689741497154_3549471_n.jpg
:ninja:

ATL to H-Town ... whud up!

Here is my ugly mug! =)

7570295284_97532b37a9_z.jpg

That beer mug doesnt look ugly to me!

Great pics everyone! :scat:

Since members have posted I guess we have to go along as well.
Here's me while on holiday in the Carribean last year :drool:

The Carribean, awesome! I wanna go ... nice pics sunny

here is a pic of me and my girl
nick.jpg

She looks like an actress, nice score! ;)

Here we go guys lol been thinking of posting a pic on here for ages and I finally have the right one.

Heres me (left) with Rene Redzepi, the best chef in the world at claridges in London :) Been working with NOMA for the last 2 weeks ( the worlds best restaurant 3 years running )

1f588ed6-942c-4aeb.jpg

You need to drop some recipes in the Food and Drinks section ;)

THE ONE AND ONLY :D :D :scat: :D :D

144255994284683343_T5Kjk0jo_f.jpg

Why the username Flawda Boy if you in Germany? Just curious ... wondering if Flawda means what it means over here in the states? Flawda here is a slang way of saying Florida. (the state) Nice pics, you a producer or something?

here goes.....This is me...please be gentle:emb:

P1010913.jpg
That pic looks pretty awesome ... looks like it would be in a music video haha the way it kinda just shows you only walking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why the username Flawda Boy if you in Germany? Just curious ... wondering if Flawda means what it means over here in the states? Flawda here is a slang way of saying Florida. (the state) Nice pics, you a producer or something?

Yep, it's slang for Florida ;) I have family over there and am in Flawda as often as possible :cool: It's my 2nd homebase :D

And yeah, I'm a Producer and DJ :ninja: :D