Post Pictures of your Slipcover Collection!

All of my Slips, Enjoy.

Most Expensive - The curious case of benjamin button £28
Least Expensive - Batman Begins (HMV,W/Art-Cards) £4.50

Slips
c.jpg

Slips
g.jpg

Slips
f.jpg

Slips
l.jpg

Disney Slips
i.jpg

Box-Set
e.jpg

R1 Slips
h.jpg

Exclusives
a.jpg

Arrow
j.jpg

SteelCase-SteelBook - TINS
b.jpg

Mask
k.jpg

P180311_1948.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluprint
Hey man, that is a beauty of a collection. I'm kind of glad I stick mainly to steels. I don' t think I could keep up. Congrats, and put them in your collection so we can see them individually.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Tapatalk

A little off topic,but I have those 2 mummy slips in Gbox pic if someone is looking for them. other than that, nice pics and Jimmy you need the predator mask :)

DSCF7687.jpg

Ok, I added something to the thread ... :p These are just slips I have for trade/sale

I have too many that are not organized to go through and pull out just to take a pic right now.

I dont really know which ones of mine are really rare, but I know one of my ps3 ones is. I have the BFBC gold one that was a very small print of in perfect condition.

and no, I didnt buy step up 3d ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: steelbook95060
Today's pick ups!

Found a beetlejuice and got the recalled Deadline and got a Transformers at a used store! :) Hellboy 2 is a lil beat up but its a pretty cool lenticular I found at a used store too.

Attachments

• DSCF7933.jpg
    DSCF7933.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Today's pick ups!

Found a beetlejuice and got the recalled Deadline and got a Transformers at a used store! :) Hellboy 2 is a lil beat up but its a pretty cool lenticular I found at a used store too.

Congrats on that Beetlejuice slipcover. Where did you find that nice gem??