Predator (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Black Barons Collection #17) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: October 4, 2018
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 899 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc 2D/3D (1 Disc) - 2D/3D/4K (2 Discs)

received_2297954333554441.jpeg

74B8DEF3-D87B-4738-9B3F-49681C890113.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Total non-starter argument ... what with new collectors appearing daily understandably not wishing to pay inflated eBay prices for past now OOP releases.
As for another PREDATOR steelbook - brilliant! We've had the regular Blu-ray + we've had the 3D option and now logically we've got the next format 4K UHD option. What's not to like?
Like most of your arguments, you’re a non starter to be honest.

If you like it, good for you, but you are massively in the minority here, and most things what you say to be fair, but I don’t want to appear to be “disingenuous” to your opinion like you are to others, so enjoy it. A great big sarcastic thumbs up to you sir !

E33533AF-9D61-454E-A553-346945BB3781.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisIW
What I don’t get is that the companies concerned must know the artwork is crap but they go ahead anyway Why? I thought the idea was to make money not make a loss

Total non-starter argument ... what with new collectors appearing daily understandably not wishing to pay inflated eBay prices for past now OOP releases.
As for another PREDATOR steelbook - brilliant! We've had the regular Blu-ray + we've had the 3D option and now logically we've got the next format 4K UHD option. What's not to like?

By that standard the Royal Mail should keep reprinting the Penny Black for stamp collectors who didn’t get one first time round :hilarious:

Hey, let’s make lots of Flying Scotsman and put them all over the country for all those trainspotters that’ve not had a chance to see it :rofl:

A PURPLE PREDATOR.
Royal Wedding commemorative steelbook didn't ya know :p
Not being a Brit you wouldn't know that purple is the most appropriate colour for Predator what with it being the most royal of colours and the royal wedding tomorrow.
Apart from that purple is one of the most interesting colours being a perfect mix of cool blues and warm reds ... w/ someone obviously liking it so much they photographed the pink FIGHT CLUB ML One Click box using a purple filter:-
upload_2018-5-18_13-14-55.png

Other pics posted for steelbook artwork all fail ... but would make for decent slipcase art.

As for the nay-sayers/purple hazers:-
giphy.gif

Last edited:
To be honest, there is some really nice artwork out there for this movie, but not that much fitting for a SteeBook front imho.

I don't like the FAC art either.

Since we are posting Predator art we like, here are some of my favorites:

gUpto7r2XwoM5eW7MUvd8hl1etB[1].jpg iS4hXSYyNQIH2mfXJ5SgqdQdHTQ[1].jpg vmSniq7nrI1YcWktfQ9zeJmdc3J[1].jpg Tsuchinoko_Predator_800x[1].png

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Long time lurker/reader, first-time commenter. Has there been any indication that this will be getting a slip (Lenti/Double Lenti/Full) yet or are we still speculating at this point? Read through the old posts but didn't see anything. Figured you knowledgeable folk would know more or better.

Long time lurker/reader, first-time commenter. Has there been any indication that this will be getting a slip (Lenti/Double Lenti/Full) yet or are we still speculating at this point? Read through the old posts but didn't see anything. Figured you knowledgeable folk would know more or better.

Congrats on your first post.

FA has indicated that this will be getting a "premium" edition.

PREDATOR Generic WWA SteelBook is supposed to be released in FAC or Black Barons Collection. To be decided soon...

Thanks for the response @Apollon. Always keeping an eye on things like these. Especially a premium edition of a childhood favorite of mine. Not a huge fan of the artwork like the others but it potentially actually being in 4K is enticing enough.