Predator: The Complete Blu-ray Collection (Limited 'Predator Head' Edition) [Japan]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: Dec. 27, 2013
PRICE: {param} ¥ 14,526
ORDER: Amazon JP
NOTE: Limited to 1500 sets

81UGKR9epXL._AA1500_.jpg

INCLUDES:
- Limited Edition Predator Head (limited to 1500 copies)
- Predator
- Predator 3D
- Predator 2
- Predators

Last edited by a moderator:
I will stick with this release :D Love the fact that its limited and numbered

I like anything with limited numbered! It boost my ego!:scat:

but i still like the JP edition because of the BDs...Predator 3D, Predator 2 and Predators ;) hopefully the price will go down further...:p

Bro....I dont have TV and BD player with 3D playability.:(
I dont really like the 3rd movie, Predators. I am still considering which country version I will choose.

I like anything with limited numbered! It boost my ego!:scat:

Bro....I dont have TV and BD player with 3D playability.:(
I dont really like the 3rd movie, Predators. I am still considering which country version I will choose.

JP : Predator 3D, Predator 2D, Predator 2 and Predators (4 discs)
UK : Predator 3D and 2D (should be 1 disc and hopefully its region free)

if u dont bother bout the discs, u can go for UK edition..good enough and cheaper too (as of now)

anyway, i have preordered both :D

Last edited:
pokjak290: thx for the advice, since it's so limited i guess that's a really good suggestion ;)

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Is there any difference between this and other world releases with predator head? Like are the words in japanese or? Any help appreciated as it seems it's around $150 for the amazon.jp site

Reactions: pokjak290
pokjak290: thx for the advice, since it's so limited i guess that's a really good suggestion ;)

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Is there any difference between this and other world releases with predator head? Like are the words in japanese or? Any help appreciated as it seems it's around $150 for the amazon.jp site

It same, coz it's world wide release. Different is JP version include all Predator trilogy & pricey than other head :D:D

#mine include postage to Malaysia is ¥ 15,178/USD$153.19 :ohno:

Predator - Japan

Rotor 1999: Not sure how helpful my first post to this forum (after enjoying reading/consulting it for some time) is going to be but here goes. My experience, to date, with Japanese released steelbooks (I have six) that are advertised as Region A-locked - playing them via a PC - is as follows. When I load them using a Japanese language version of Corel WinDVD BD then I am only offered very limited (English and Japanese) Region A possibilities (subtitles, audio etc). When I play the same disc using an English language version of Corel then I am offered the full gambit of Region B, and often C, language alternatives.

In Euros total came to:

Product: EUR 56,04
Shipping and handling: EUR 9,57
Import taxes upfront payment: EUR 13,78
Order total: EUR 79,39

Does anybody know if this is just region A or region free?????