Slipbox Predestination (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The Blu Collection) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 29, 2016
Purchase links:
Type A: KimchiDVD - Novamedia
Type B: KimchiDVD - Novamedia
Price: TBA
Note: Full Slip Type A 700 copies numbered - Full Slip Type B 700 copies numbered

mania-done-900e7f66c4a76efdd59a97cdb9032e22.jpg mania-done-0c80d98fd65e574a6a3f799e7d1eba1a.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 377066
Is the Blu sticker removable like PA's? Has anyone tried it? I wish to move it to the back. It's blocking the first three rows' years.
If you mean that you want to keep your copy sealed and just peel the sticker off the front of the slip (in order to put it on the back), it's a very very tough job. "The Blu" stickers are basically put on the shrink wrap with superglue and you'll likely end up tearing and unsealing the wrap if you tryto remove the sticker

Reactions: Real Steel
???
That's on the outside, isnt it? They never put their stickers on the box itself.
If you mean that you want to keep your copy sealed and just peel the sticker off the front of the slip (in order to put it on the back), it's a very very tough job. "The Blu" stickers are basically put on the shrink wrap with superglue and you'll likely end up tearing and unsealing the wrap if you tryto remove the sticker
thanks @Jericho @AlienKing @famagosta

yes, that's right. i leave the shrink wrap on the package. i only cut away the opening side. shall not attempt removing the sticker then. ;)

thanks @Jericho @AlienKing @famagosta

yes, that's right. i leave the shrink wrap on the package. i only cut away the opening side. shall not attempt removing the sticker then. ;)
Oh you meant for that reason. I thought you meant they put the sticker on the actual box (which they never do).
I have it cut the same way (opening side) right now. Only because i ran out of protective cases. Once i get the next batch i'll cut the sticker to size and put it inside the Scanavo. But yea, dont attempt to peel off the sticker from the shrink wrap. :thumbs:

Oh you meant for that reason. I thought you meant they put the sticker on the actual box (which they never do).
I have it cut the same way (opening side) right now. Only because i ran out of protective cases. Once i get the next batch i'll cut the sticker to size and put it inside the Scanavo. But yea, dont attempt to peel off the sticker from the shrink wrap. :thumbs:
just curious, what kind of protective cases do you use, as the slipboxes are of different thickness, and protective cases tend to be standard size aren't they?

just curious, what kind of protective cases do you use, as the slipboxes are of different thickness, and protective cases tend to be standard size aren't they?
Til now, I've only used SCF1 and SCF2 (i'm assuming you know where these are from).
Anything that doesnt fit in SCF1 went into SCF2 so everything is uniform on my shelf. But now there are so many different size protective covers to accommodate almost every size slip that's out there, so i might have to order a little bit of each next time.