Slipbox Predestination (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The Blu Collection) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 29, 2016
Purchase links:
Type A: KimchiDVD - Novamedia
Type B: KimchiDVD - Novamedia
Price: TBA
Note: Full Slip Type A 700 copies numbered - Full Slip Type B 700 copies numbered

mania-done-900e7f66c4a76efdd59a97cdb9032e22.jpg mania-done-0c80d98fd65e574a6a3f799e7d1eba1a.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am surprised that this release got 7 pages of comments so far. When I went to order Apocalypto tonight, Predestination looked so good that I double-dipped on it and went with a single-dip on Apocalypto. These Predestinations should be stunning, like the Midnight Diner 'plate' edition I'm hoping.

I was holding out for this steelbook so shame it's just a nicely packaged blu instead. In theory, would the U.K. Steel sit and fit in this slipcase if one wanted to mix it up a little? Thoughts ninjas?

Received my despatch email this morning. :D
I never got a dispatch email, in fact I forgot I even ordered this. This whole thing was a mishap for me to tell the truth. I don't know how but the first time I posted in this thread I actually thought I was in the Steelbook section and posted that I wanted this and left the thread. The next post I made was you tagging me telling me it was up for preorder and instantly jumped to KimchiDVD and popped in my order. It wasn't until right after that I realized "Oh Sh!t!, this is not a steelbook". It showed up today in a box with a return address label that said New Jersey??? I was like what the hell could this be? Since when did Kimchi start delivering out of Jersey, I thought they were based in Korea?

Also what is wrong with this picture?
50146099-3904-4AD0-8621-A9865D79C3D5.JPG

The number on the box is different than the number on the card inside. Someone goofed up it looks like. :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: bealay
I never got a dispatch email, in fact I forgot I even ordered this. This whole thing was a mishap for me to tell the truth. I don't know how but the first time I posted in this thread I actually thought I was in the Steelbook section and posted that I wanted this and left the thread. The next post I made was you tagging me telling me it was up for preorder and instantly jumped to KimchiDVD and popped in my order. It wasn't until right after that I realized "Oh Sh!t!, this is not a steelbook". It showed up today in a box with a return address label that said New Jersey??? I was like what the hell could this be? Since when did Kimchi start delivering out of Jersey, I thought they were based in Korea?

View attachment 285747

The number on the box is different than the number on the card inside. Someone goofed up it looks like. :confused:
The number on the card inside isn't supposed to match your number. I think it's just the Blu-collections edition so it's not an error.:)

View attachment 285747

Exactly what Sigill said. That is the 23rd release in the Blu Collection series.

View attachment 285747

I'll take it if you don't want it

View attachment 285747

Sorry bud. They did plan for it to be a steelbook back when it was first announced, so this thread was indeed in the Steelbook section... it wasn't until late last year when they scrapped that idea and went with the slipbox instead. It's still a very nice edition though IMO. Will you be keeping it mate?

Mine turned up the other day by the way... really nice artwork all around and easily my favourite edition of this amazing film! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: eLviS1987
Sorry bud. They did plan for it to be a steelbook back when it was first announced, so this thread was indeed in the Steelbook section... it wasn't until late last year when they scrapped that idea and went with the slipbox instead. It's still a very nice edition though IMO. Will you be keeping it mate?
Yeah I'll be keeping it, I don't have the movie on any other medium. It's a nice slip anyways. :smug: I still don't understand why it's shipping from New Jersey and not Korea? :confused:

IMG_4975.JPG

Is the Blu sticker removable like PA's? Has anyone tried it? I wish to move it to the back. It's blocking the first three rows' years.