Print Drops Release information, news, etc. megathread

Jason Bourne

Contributor-Prints
Premium Supporter
Oct 24, 2011
Van-City, BC
Hey all,

We have re-structured the prints section to having threads for artists & major events for discussion and then this megathread for posting info on new drops, etc. Post all print drop's and related information to the release here in this thread (this thread will become the release info thread). And discuss the prints in there respective artist thread's in this section below.

Thanks!!!!

Last edited:
Turns out they could not do the GID on the color prints (at least not well), so it'll be 6 prints total

Yep, I think because the ink shows up a bit white/yellowish so on a black background would stand out like a sore thumb.

Not that anyone had a chance of getting these, scalpers had them sewn up in minutes... :angry:

I'll buy 'em off you for £50... :D ;)

Nice one. Fortunately, I might have a lead on it myself but it was certainly annoying adding it to my cart dead on 9 and then kept getting errors.

Hmm, I think I pass on this kind offer. ;)

I actually kept getting errors as well but all worked out well in the end.
Glad you got lead, I'm afraid these will go on ebay for crazy money.

I certainly missed it. Will have to look it up elsewhere :( Would appreciate any leads.

Two sets on eBay so far. One for $225 (buy it now) and the bidding starts at $300 for the other ($400 to buy it now).

Bounty Hunter

Catwoman

Magneto

Information :

Giclee
13x19 inches
S/N edition of 125

They will be initially available at the New York Comic-Con and there will subsequently a special sale on the website Bottleneck this Saturday at 1pm EST.

Few pieces will be available !!!

Reactions: Jason Bourne
Mondo releases Martin Ansins take on Enders Game tomorrow at the usual random time.

Poster by Martin Ansin. 24"x36" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 340. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $50
image.jpg

There will also be a variant for 75$.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are pretty similar. I can't do side by side photo shop but check it out. Pretty close. I'm not saying he does this just making joking about it

Pretty sure I could of had my first successful mondo drop but with a bachelor party, tuxedo rental, Xbox one, ps4, and bunch of steels I canceled my order at last step. To bad I didn't have this luck with the Stout SOTD or TWBB

Dark Ink a division on Acme Archives is preparing to release the final Mark Daniels poster in their Star Wars Poster Trilogy. The poster will have a signed and number edition of 250. The silk screen poster will measure 12" x 24."

The poster will be available beginning Wednesday, October 30th around 10:30am PDT at DarkInkArt.com

image.jpg

Pretty sure I could of had my first successful mondo drop but with a bachelor party, tuxedo rental, Xbox one, ps4, and bunch of steels I canceled my order at last step. To bad I didn't have this luck with the Stout SOTD or TWBB

Passed on it in the end as well. As much as I like Ansin's work, didn't see the film yet and have to many things coming up over the next few weeks...

The following was announced by DHM:

Dark Hall Mansion's officially licensed 10-Print Folio for the "Universal Classic Monsters" by artist Tom Whalen.

Details to follow but know each print will be 18" x 24," Folio boxed, COA, with full set priced at $350-with FREE SHIPPING in the US!

DHM
http://www.DarkHallMansion.com/

image.jpg

Passed on it in the end as well. As much as I like Ansin's work, didn't see the film yet and have to many things coming up over the next few weeks...

The final reason to for me was lack of credit block. I have plenty of pop culture pieces now but very few movie posters. Unless it's an Englert or a very cool piece I'll bd passing. This will help me budget for other goals : thumbsup:

Tom Whalen Universal Classic Monsters Poster Folio Release lotto

On Wednesday, October 30th, beginning at exactly 9:00 AM PST we will notify the winners of a lottery for right to purchase Dark Hall Mansion's release of Tom Whalen's "Universal Classic Monsters" Folios. You have from NOW until next Tuesday afternoon at 5 PM PST to e-mail us at: [email protected] with the words "WHALEN STANDARD" OR "WHALEN VARIANT" in the subject line for a chance to win your right to purchase either ONE "Universal Classic Monsters" 10-Print Standard Edition Folio or ONE "Universal Classic Monsters" 10-Print Variant Edition Folio. This is ALL you need to do to enter the lottery!

We will take all of the e-mails that we have received by 5 PM PST Tuesday afternoon (Note: day BEFORE the release), hold a lotto, and at 9 AM PST on October 30th we will e-mail the winners of the Standard and Variant Editions with separate e-mails sent for each edition. For those attempting to purchase both editions, and lucky enough to win both lottos, you will receive two separate e-mails confirming that you have won.

ONCE THE E-MAILS ARE SENT AT 9 AM PST ON OCTOBER 30TH, THE WINNERS WILL HAVE THREE HOURS IN WHICH TO PAY FOR THEIR SETS VIA PAYPAL TO [email protected].
Payments not received within that three hour window will result in cancellation of that order, with NO exceptions, so it is vital you make the payment during that time slot.

At 12 PM PST, we will stop taking payments from the winners, and between 12 PM and 1 PM PST we will determine how many sets were not paid for, and we will then hold a second chance lottery among those who did not win in the first round. Those "Second Chance" winners will be notified and have ONE hour in which to make their PayPal payment. If ALL of the sets were paid for during the initial three hours, then of course, there will be no Second Chance lottery!

Read more here