Print Drops Release information, news, etc. megathread

Jason Bourne

Contributor-Prints
Premium Supporter
Oct 24, 2011
Van-City, BC
Hey all,

We have re-structured the prints section to having threads for artists & major events for discussion and then this megathread for posting info on new drops, etc. Post all print drop's and related information to the release here in this thread (this thread will become the release info thread). And discuss the prints in there respective artist thread's in this section below.

Thanks!!!!

Last edited:
Poster by Phantom City Creative. 36"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 325. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $45

Poster by Phantom City Creative. 36"x24" screen print. Hand numbered. Edition of 150. Printed by D&L Screenprinting. $70

Posters will be available online at a random time on Thursday, October 31st at MONDO !!!

Reactions: tridon
"Platoon" by Jay Shaw
18″ x 24″
Edition of 125

"Platoon" by Johnny Dombrowski
24″ x 36″
Edition of 125

Available at Mondo (11/10 in honor of a 35MM screening) :thumbs:

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

"Thor: The Dark World" by Ken Taylor

24" x 36" screenprint comes in two versions and all are hand-numbered by the artist !!!

Regular (Left) : limited edition of 400 ($50)
Variant (Right): limited edition of 175 ($75)

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

'Loki' by Mike Mitchell

12"x16" giclee print
only 250 copies
$50

Fans will have to keep an eye on @MondoNews for exact sale time

My f'n boss wouldn't stop bitching & I missed the new Perillo Simpsons print. :(

edit - came back in stock! :)

Last edited:
Might be, but when the HCG tube was announced my money was spent on the Nakatomi tube already.

Really sorry. :( There should have been a warning about Nakatomi tubes. Basically, they suck big time. There might be a few rarities inserted, but I have never seen a post of someone saying WOOHOO, look what I got in a Nakatomi tube. :squint:

This is an example of one of the prints I got.

IS.jpg

What the %&#$ am I supposed to do with that? :angry:

This is a good chance for HCG to take over the mystery tube market, so hope they come out swinging. :LOL:

:movie:​

Last edited by a moderator:
To celebrate Dr. Who’s 50th anniversary, we will be releasing a new series of prints from Matt Ferguson that honors each Doctor over the course of the entire series.

All 11 prints will be available as a timed released edition at Bottleneckgallery.com. The sale will start Friday, November 22nd at 12pm eastern and last till 11:59pm on Sunday, November 24th. Each giclee print is 8 x 11 inches, numbered and costs $25.

There will be an option to purchase each piece individually or as a set of 11 for $260. Each set will come with a free “12th” print that will be shown over the weekend on our Facebook page (Facebook.com/Bottleneckgallery).

A portion of the proceeds will be donated to Home Sweet Home, an organization that helps incarcerated mothers and their children reconnect in society.

Also, If you happen to be attending UK’s Thought Bubble, stop by and say hello to Matt who will be at table 88 in the Allied London Hall.

william_print.jpg

patrick_print.jpg

jon_print.jpg

tom_print.jpg

peter_print.jpg

colin_print.jpg

sylvester_print.jpg

paul_print.jpg

christopher_print.jpg

david_print.jpg

matt_print.jpg

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

I have always been a fan of Baker and Davison. Don't know if I am going to pick either of these up with the large numbers on them. Nice prints though.

Poster by Phantom City Creative
18"x24" screen print.
Hand numbered.
Edition of 230.
Printed by D&L Screenprinting.
$40

Poster by Phantom City Creative
18"x24" screen print.
Hand numbered.
Edition of 105.
$65

These posters will be available online at a random time on Wednesday, December 4th at MONDO.

Poster by Alan Hynes
24"x36" screen print.
Hand numbered.
Edition of 180.
$40

Poster by Francesco Francavilla.
24"x36" screen print.
Hand numbered.
Edition of 300.
$50

These posters will be available online at a random time on Thursday, December 12th at MONDO

Reactions: Jason Bourne
Poster by Ghoulish Gary Pullin.
18"x24" screen print.
Hand numbered.
Edition of 225.
$40

Poster by Shawn Knight.
18"x24" screen print.
Hand numbered.
Edition of 90.
$35

These posters will be available online at a random time on Friday, December 13th at MONDO