Prometheus (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) (JB HiFi Exclusive) [Australia]

MK50

Premium Supporter
Oct 4, 2011
Frankfurt, Germany
Prometheus Viva Metal Box (Limited Edition Metalbook) (JB HI-FI Exclusive) Australia

Release: October 17th
Price: 29,98 Australian Dollars

JBHiFi Buy Link

Confirmed to be a Viva Metal Box.

attachment.php

Actual member pictures courtesy of hdgfs:
ProVMB-1.jpeg

ProVMB-2.jpg

ProVMB-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep mines shipped also :)

Love the inside artwork :)

Wonder if more people will order this now it's confirmed as a viva metal, and that the play.com steelbook is now OOS

Last edited:
Reactions: chantm
I decided to grab a copy of this instead of the 3D one because I couldn't make myself not to. I can always get a cheaper amaray 3D from overseas later on. Besides, I prefer the slipcover from overseas to the Oz version. :D

Just read that JB Hifi release had the exclusive inside artwork which is different from the rest. I'm a little disappointed with this release though, was hoping some area of embossing or debossing or vibrant color like the TRON.

Mine is shipped too, hope they arrive safely.

Received mine this morning in perfect conditions!
Shipped in a sturdy cardboard box ! Very protected and fastly delivered!
:)

This is music to my ears... shipped in a sturdy box! Still waiting on mine though. It was shipped on the 15th. I expect it wont get here till' end of the month sadly.

Did any brave soul open one of these and try playing it in a region A player :wtf: :ohno: Seeing that this is a FOX release Im pretty sure it will be region locked like it shows on the back like X-Men First Class metalpak from AUS but sometimes you never know...

Don't know if their sale has been mentioned elsewhere on HDN but just picked this up for AUD29.98 plus ship.

Bit OT but there are a couple of other Steels/Vivas on sale there too so had to pick a couple up. :D They even had a Tron but at AUD58 for something I already had too much.

Reactions: Sigill
Nice one. Might have to drop into JB tomorrow and see if they have any more copies. Watched this again tonight. Love this film.