Prometheus (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) (JB HiFi Exclusive) [Australia]

MK50

Premium Supporter
Oct 4, 2011
Frankfurt, Germany
Prometheus Viva Metal Box (Limited Edition Metalbook) (JB HI-FI Exclusive) Australia

Release: October 17th
Price: 29,98 Australian Dollars

JBHiFi Buy Link

Confirmed to be a Viva Metal Box.

attachment.php

Actual member pictures courtesy of hdgfs:
ProVMB-1.jpeg

ProVMB-2.jpg

ProVMB-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently the back in stock is just a mistake, I successfully ordered while it's back in stock yesterday.
I received an email this morning stating that the item is no longer available from the supplier, so it's officially OOP for this VMB.

Apparently the back in stock is just a mistake, I successfully ordered while it's back in stock yesterday.
I received an email this morning stating that the item is no longer available from the supplier, so it's officially OOP for this VMB.

I got an email this morning saying it had been dispatched. Will have to wait and see if it is returned, damaged stock.

Reactions: DJ IXS

Mine shipped last night. I guess it was a VERY limited supply stock they found. :naughty:
I hope they aren't damaged :ohno:

Last edited:
I sent a message to JB Hifi to find out why my order was canceled and they gave me this :

"Hi,

Thanks for your email.

I have contacted our supplier regarding this title. Unfortunately they have advised that they will no longer be able to source this title. Our product team will be deleting it off our database.

There your order has been cancelled.

Please note, we have not charged your card for this order - We only process purchases when orders are ready to dispatch.

Sorry for the inconvenience."

My copy turned up today looking like the perfect banana :angry: looks like I'm taking it back for a refund tomorrow. Asked for it to be wrapped in bubble-wrap and boxed up for protection and got the thinnest bubble mailer ever.

My copy turned up today looking like the perfect banana :angry: looks like I'm taking it back for a refund tomorrow. Asked for it to be wrapped in bubble-wrap and boxed up for protection and got the thinnest bubble mailer ever.

Ugh that sucks!!! I asked them to do the same and regardless they STILL use the bubble mailers!!! :angry:
Still waiting on mine to arrive, hopefully in another week.